Narrow gauge screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

More great screenhots as usal

Now a question
Has any one got any 3FT British Narrow Gauge screenshots, i'm been running Ashington 3FT in TS12 the only ones i know of are Paulz Trainz payware ones, ive been using Steve Flanders Irish CDR locos, stock and railcars that i think dont look to bad

Tom

Unlikely as, outside of Ireland, the only 3ft railways were the Isle of Man, Southwold and Rye and Camber and the only stock for these I know of are an IoM loco and four 4-wheel carriages by Ricky Sykes.

Unlikely as, outside of Ireland, the only 3ft railways were the Isle of Man, Southwold and Rye and Camber and the only stock for these I know of are an IoM loco and four 4-wheel carriages by Ricky Sykes.

Thanks John thats what I thought

Tom

The Diamond and Caldor Railway buys out the Clearlake Logging Company

Supers, Track Bosses, and Logging Chiefs head up the hill to see what the status of Camp 1 is.

Wisconsin Logging and Timber #5, leased for service at CLC, begins sorting out the abandoned in place rolling stock.

TRS19 :D

Great interest in Clearlake at the inaugural arrival of the Southern Pacific Vallejo-Ukiah bi-weekly train. Standing with D&C representatives SP spokesman stated they would be able to increase service as quake torn San Francisco demands required. A D&C spokesman showed off their newly purchased WSLC #12, railroad men will recognize her as the sister of CLC #7 now undergoing repairs in the Clearlake roundhouse.

Everyone recognized the seriousness of purpose of the D&C when, two days after acquisition of the CLC, the D&C brought in all the equipment and materials to assemble a Jill Poke to replace the failed log dump at Clearlake. The D&C spokesman said that they had a contract to deliver as many very large logs as possible to a larger mill downlake via log raft and that they were evaluating whether to repair the small Clearlake sawmill.

So after months of hard times after the failure of the Clearlake Logging Company it appears that the future may be brighter.

Last edited:
Nice stuff, don't think I've ever seen such a large headlight on a UK engine

The engine is a Beyer Peacock of a type that was supplied to Malta Dan. Paul of Paulz Trainz made a range of overseas export Manning-Wardle engines and this one Beyer Peacock in 3ft and 3ft 6in gauges originally for TS2006 I think and I have quite the selection of them. There is a precedent for large headlights on Uk narrow gauge engines though since the Leek & Manifold Railway engines had large headlights.

https://flic.kr/p/2jdAgSm

2jdAgSm

Last edited:
The engine is a Beyer Peacock of a type that was supplied to Malta Dan. Paul of Paulz Trainz made a range of overseas export Manning-Wardle engines and this one Beyer Peacock in 3ft and 3ft 6in gauges originally for TS2006 I think and I have quite the selection of them. There is a precedent for large headlights on Uk narrow gauge engines though since the Leek & Manifold Railway engines had large headlights.

https://flic.kr/p/2jdAgSm

2jdAgSm

I'm more familiar with the Welsh narrow gauge where there were virtually no headlights that I can recall, it gives that loco in your shots a rather US feel. Paul has done a good job on this engine, nice look.

Over Snow Pass in summer,

TANESP3 :D

nice shots Norm, I does remind me though that parts of this section needed more work,the textures and vegetation are a bit 'underdone " for my liking. I easily could have spent another six months on it, but one has to stop sometime and move on.

Back