Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,864 of 2864

Thread: Narrow gauge screenshots

tdstead, funny you should pop up just now. In answer to your question, no. The 36" collection shown is entirely D&RG. I have way too many 36ers to fit on any one route.

I do have a question for you, however. When I was transferring my 30's one was your <kuid:126090:100009> 30ng Steam Dummy GCNGRR however when I went to download it as part of the transfer process it turns out that <kuid:126090:100009> is Deepwater Railroad Co. British Roundup session that you uploaded.

I personally really like your "Busy Beaver" and I could not find it on the DLS. Perhaps you would consider uploading it again under a new KUID?

I do have trainboi1's Manson Bogies but not in TRS19 yet.

Unless you are referring to some other Bogies?
    Last edited by normhart; November 13th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
    California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!

Bother! It is all your fault tdstead, well you and Dan I suppose.

You reminded me of a neglected project. I had intended to repaint those Silverton passenger cars to match that DSP&P waycar.

One forgets how pretty those bogies are.
    Last edited by normhart; November 12th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Dragon Utah on the Uintah Railway , no images exist of the tipple ( that i know of ) so Ben Dorsey
    copied the one at Atchee .

Cut just outside Dragon, the dirt road to Watson still runs through this spot.

The station house, ticket office, engine house and hotel at Dragon.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

norm --

"One forgets how pretty those bogies are."

Yep. Indeed they are. I did seek permission to revise a couple of them to work in Cab Mode in T:ANE (they needed quite a few modifications) and uploaded them to the Download Station, but unfortunately it was declined. Which is a pity because they are just so damn good.

I did a video of one that I updated, here:

Phil

@Dan that middle shot is great, nice catch of the moon!

@Phil I always thought those general goods crates looked better on their sides, especially on flatcars.
    Last edited by normhart; November 18th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.

For anyone following this thread and interested in these outstanding locomotives, I did describe how to update one of them, Post #27 here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...z-layout/page2

Phil

Thumbs up

Good Morning all,

@ Phil , Thanks for the info on Locomotive Fix........I was working on Prowler901's Locos for my Timber Ridge NG Route, so this come in handy for reference. I get stuck on some Assets at times, with Mesh issues and have to delete them, above my Pay Scale, other stuff I have been able to fix with PEV's Tools, Asset X Etc......

@ Norm thanks for your help with Assets too.......

This Thread and other NG Threads have been a great help, recently I just found out with Mann6 Dual Gauge Track had a readme.txt file in Asset Directory, that explained how to merge different Gauges in his Creation. I had been frustrated with trying to work with Dual Gauge, since I couldn't get Switch Stubs to connect etc......Solved a big problem with on some passenger Station Stops, which wasn't compatible to Mann's 6 Dual Gauge Track by I think Elvenor,,,,

NG threads in this Forum are a great Resource to me as I'm still in Neophyte Mode , lots more too learn, since there are so many different sizes and Options versus Standard Gauge........

Thanks Phil!

Mobil yard crane, just what I needed.

Edit: shown above mounted on Phil's NG30 depressed center flat and shown below mounted on a couple of older era SG flats.

Edit again: Ready for work at the Ashippun Transfer docks. 36ng and 30ng

Last edited by normhart; November 30th, 2018 at 06:01 PM.

Norm -- yes, I thought it might come in handy.

Hi Phil great just what I wanted too... Not sure why it is Misc and not Commodity but did find it in the end and works ok.

Thanks
    Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 90945

a few new developments on the Uintah in Dragon Mine Canyon

WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

Hello from France,

Great job Dangavel, and thank you for all the good work on cliffs... Much appreciate..

Friendly, Marc

Quote Originally Posted by GIRAUD View Post
    Hello from France,

Great job Dangavel, and thank you for all the good work on cliffs... Much appreciate..

Friendly, Marc
    Cheers there will be a few more to come later on as i finish them off.
    I have been looking for a vintage ng scale to use on the Uintah,I can't find anything that is suitable as they are all too modern, can anyone think of one that will work with TANE ? Ben Dorsey had begun making me a set but of course now that is not going to happen :-(

Thumbs up

Evening Dan and others, great looking shots and Rolling Stock, I found the Crane for heavy duty NG Car, that will be a nice addition........