Narrow gauge screenshots

In reference to the resurrected older routes, its amazing how those old layouts can still be very viable in Tane and of course we can vamp them up with new trees and lots more vegetation if we want :).

I've added some new images on the Unitah thread. Here's a few that didn't get included in that post , all taken in the canyon near Rainbow Junction .

zQpu8pC.jpg

OQKdVaQ.jpg
reminder,its all a work in progress )
Rainbow Canyon 5% grade
kaveVMm.jpg

MaqZVSX.jpg

D4ulNSZ.jpg

B5PHdRh.jpg

Actually this last one IS on the other post, I've included it here as its the closest to being finished, its been constructed using old film of this stretch of track as a reference point, so I know its pretty accurate.

Last edited:
Dan, as always screenies from your route brings back memories of the desert lands and my love of it.

I love modelling it, but that pesky sage takes such a long time to add as there's SO much of it. I'd pay a steep price for a single item sage speedtree optimized for TANE that doesn't need lowering into the ground to look authentic !

Well I had to try it, slugsmasher's classic Clear Lake V2 (somewhat modified by me) in TRS19. I am still not happy with the environmental settings.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Sasquatch lives! :D

Well I had to try it, slugsmasher's classic Clear Lake V2 (somewhat modified by me) in TRS19. I am still not happy with the environmental settings.

Sasquatch lives! :D

It looks v nice in 2019, good to see that some old routes will transfer nicely .

Gads you are right! Well since all my old shots of Timber Ridge have disappeared...

In the days before Internet, TV, and Radio entertainment was what folks made it. Here the Rio Grand Railroad lays in a Special Excursion on their 30" gauge line from Glenview to the aerial circus showing at Redtop.

TRS19 :D

Last edited:
I am pleased that almost all of my collection of U.S. 30" Gauge rolling stock imported into TRS19 without problems.

36" Gauge is looking pretty good too.

Still not at all pleased with the environmental settings.

Last edited:
I've made a better re-version of Timber Ridge Line v.2 with all the bends and bumps corrected, still waiting for klinger's permission to upload it

tdstead, funny you should pop up just now. In answer to your question, no. The 36" collection shown is entirely D&RG. I have way too many 36ers to fit on any one route. :hehe:

I do have a question for you, however. When I was transferring my 30's one was your <kuid:126090:100009> 30ng Steam Dummy GCNGRR however when I went to download it as part of the transfer process it turns out that <kuid:126090:100009> is Deepwater Railroad Co. British Roundup session that you uploaded.

I personally really like your "Busy Beaver" and I could not find it on the DLS. Perhaps you would consider uploading it again under a new KUID?

I do have trainboi1's Manson Bogies but not in TRS19 yet.

Unless you are referring to some other Bogies?

Last edited:
Bother! It is all your fault tdstead, well you and Dan I suppose.

You reminded me of a neglected project. I had intended to repaint those Silverton passenger cars to match that DSP&P waycar.

One forgets how pretty those bogies are.

Last edited:
Dragon Utah on the Uintah Railway , no images exist of the tipple ( that i know of ) so Ben Dorsey
copied the one at Atchee .
OsGGJzl.jpg

Cut just outside Dragon, the dirt road to Watson still runs through this spot.
D9xsDhN.jpg

odzkOXJ.jpg

The station house, ticket office, engine house and hotel at Dragon.

norm --

"One forgets how pretty those bogies are."

Yep. Indeed they are. I did seek permission to revise a couple of them to work in Cab Mode in T:ANE (they needed quite a few modifications) and uploaded them to the Download Station, but unfortunately it was declined. Which is a pity because they are just so damn good.

I did a video of one that I updated, here:

Phil

@Dan that middle shot is great, nice catch of the moon!

@Phil I always thought those general goods crates looked better on their sides, especially on flatcars.

Last edited:
:wave: Good Morning all,

@ Phil , Thanks for the info on Locomotive Fix........I was working on Prowler901's Locos for my Timber Ridge NG Route, so this come in handy for reference. I get stuck on some Assets at times, with Mesh issues and have to delete them, above my Pay Scale, other stuff I have been able to fix with PEV's Tools, Asset X Etc......

@ Norm thanks for your help with Assets too.......

This Thread and other NG Threads have been a great help, recently I just found out with Mann6 Dual Gauge Track had a readme.txt file in Asset Directory, that explained how to merge different Gauges in his Creation. I had been frustrated with trying to work with Dual Gauge, since I couldn't get Switch Stubs to connect etc......Solved a big problem with on some passenger Station Stops, which wasn't compatible to Mann's 6 Dual Gauge Track by I think Elvenor,,,,

NG threads in this Forum are a great Resource to me as I'm still in Neophyte Mode :confused:, lots more too learn, :eek: since there are so many different sizes and Options versus Standard Gauge........

Back