Narrow gauge screenshots

vVjbUrz.jpg

fT4VTBq.jpg

GnveGVQ.jpg

It was huge before and your adding more .. amazing

Tom
Last one, , hopefully I can release it fairly soon. This added about 5 miles, the other merges added about 15 more so I think it's now about as big as the original that Klinger made and lost in a computer crash. I think it will be fun to drive ! And with all the new industries , will give a lot of possibilities.

Amanda663 strikes again! :D

<kuid:701024:100590> 18in Russian Railway & <kuid:701024:100636> 18in Russian Railway [MP Session]

Shortline2 will find this amusing, I'm sure. :hehe: Several industries, although none are interactive, fun to tootle around on.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Makes me wish there was more content for that gauge out there XD

True but the existing cars have some unexplored possibilities...

hauling logs to a sawmill for manufacturing square sets. Passengers on flatcars or in ore hoppers? :D

Last edited:
When I played MSTS there was quite a bit of 18inch gauge British content. Quite an obscure track gauge, in the UK at least only used by the Sand Hutton Railway near York and in various military and industrial locations.

When I played MSTS there was quite a bit of 18inch gauge British content. Quite an obscure track gauge, in the UK at least only used by the Sand Hutton Railway near York and in various military and industrial locations.

I was thinking more along the lines of Minimum Gauge in general, lol (Sand Hutton was 15inch gauge, though there doesn't seem to be that much difference in Trainz between the two from what I can see)

(TRS19) Saxonian 750mm Preßnitztalbahn -- Wolkenstein to Jöhstadt

Departing from Jöhstadt
Pre%C3%9Fnitztalbahn---Departing-from-J%C3%B6hstadt.jpg

Leaving Jöhstadt
Pre%C3%9Fnitztalbahn---Leaving-J%C3%B6hstadt.jpg

In the forest
Pre%C3%9Fnitztalbahn---3.jpg

Pre%C3%9Fnitztalbahn---4.jpg

Peter

Hi Peter!

Very good pictures! Especially this cute loco shed :)

I didn't know this route is in process for Trainz. Let me know more, probably there are more buildings needed...

Mick!

The original Sand Hutton railway was 15in gauge but Sir Robert Walker rebuilt and extended it as an 18in gauge railway to serve his estate.

Back