Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 3,211 to 3,213 of 3213

Thread: Narrow gauge screenshots

still tidying up the Timber Ridge, it should be finished soon.

WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

Quote Originally Posted by SteamAlec10 View Post
    That route is a very excellent piece of work of what narrow gauge is about. Is anyone including you interested of making sessions of activities on this route? I just like to do that than just handling all trains by yourself. I look forward to the route and any suggestions of some activities on this route.

Keep up the good work.

Alec

I may try to make a very basic session, just adding the necessary track markers to the route.I'm not reallt into making complex sessions. All depends on how easy it will be to get it up onto DLS, Iv'e just been griping on another thread of how stuff thats identified now as payware which used to be freeware a few months back is an annoyance as I have to find substitutes..
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,