Narrow gauge screenshots

Excursion to Redtop

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

a few shots of train movements at Wendella on the uintah rwy , this was probably one of the busiest spots on the line as it was the hub where wagons were left to be sorted and worked up the pass, watering spot too for dragon rainbow and and watson as none of these 'towns' had a fresh water supply .
oE4INgr.jpg

TFwKeyR.jpg

MzJjzNR.jpg

Pd9LsuT.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your appreciation of my assets! Many of those are quite old already. At that time I was not so aware that they would spread around the world so I was silly enough not to use an English description. I would like to update them but I am afraid this might be more difficult than simply add the description and raise the build number. I hope that at least the $screenshot$ of the assets might help to figure out what each asset is.
But if I can be at any assistance to translate their names let me know.

Here I am reportinging quite often about some of my actual assets and you can contact me there also quite easy in case someone might want to know something. And don't hesitate to use English even it is a german forum, no problem at all!

mick1960!

Mick. would you mind if i re-skinned one of your big bags so it can become a wool bag to use on the Uintah railway ?

Mick. would you mind if i re-skinned one of your big bags so it can become a wool bag to use on the Uintah railway ?

Than you very much for asking!
Feel free to do what ever you want with my assets, as long you respect my license terms!

"Dieses Trainz-Asset-Objekt ist Public Domain.
Ein Veraendern, Reskinnen oder aehnliches ist jederzeit erlaubt, solange die Ursprungsquelle genannt und die Lizenz nicht veraendert wird.
Weiterhin muss ein veraendertes Asset frei und ohne jedwede Anmeldung und ebenfalls auch auf der Auran DLS verfuegbar sein.
"

'This Trainz asset is public domain.
Changing, reskinning or similar is allowed at any time, as long as the original source is mentioned and the license is not changed.
Further on a changed asset must be available for free and without registration and must be available at the Auran DLS
'

mick1960!

Than you very much for asking!
Feel free to do what ever you want with my assets, as long you respect my license terms!

"Dieses Trainz-Asset-Objekt ist Public Domain.
Ein Veraendern, Reskinnen oder aehnliches ist jederzeit erlaubt, solange die Ursprungsquelle genannt und die Lizenz nicht veraendert wird.
Weiterhin muss ein veraendertes Asset frei und ohne jedwede Anmeldung und ebenfalls auch auf der Auran DLS verfuegbar sein.
"

'This Trainz asset is public domain.
Changing, reskinning or similar is allowed at any time, as long as the original source is mentioned and the license is not changed.
Further on a changed asset must be available for free and without registration and must be available at the Auran DLS
'

mick1960!

Yep, i stand by all of those conditions, many thanks mate !

Don't forget about Phil Skene's update look up LOCO 30NG ….. on dls these have been updated for use in later versions and what I use on my route.

Tom

You can have the mesh from me or simply use 3dConverter and resize or change it if you want...

Many thanks, but at the moment john Whelan is going to modify his sack and make it into a product along with the end planks so it fits onto the URY flatcars,which will give us all another major product to play around with once the route is released.
some people are so kind around here !

I played also a little and made a wool sack 2.5m x 0.97m x 0.85m.

If you are interested let me know.

wool-sack%2C-2.5m-x-0.97m-x-0.85m.jpg

Very nice Mick, the sack the uintah used was 8ft long , 2.5 feet high and 3.5 wide , if you wanted to resize that to those dimensions I'd certainly use it on the route as I am sure they used more than one type of sack and sack colour .x

What was the reason? Was the water table too low, or was the water at these 'towns's too alkali?
Both , the creeks ran only when it rained and theres virtually none of it past wendella , very alkali water and very little of it , not even a lot of sage on the hills around watson

Read here 36NG locos don't look that bad on 30NG Track so tried today a old friend I found in my collection, even thought it is version 2.4 its works ok in DCC Mode, on its return run from the mine no turntable super climax. used one of Phill's scenarios, the mallet needed repair on its front bogie so the company said they had a loco they would deliver on the barge to pickup the faulty locos, and this is what they send. Train was only 100T 10 less than the 11 car puffing billy train handled by 1 NA class.

Tom

Both , the creeks ran only when it rained and theres virtually none of it past wendella , very alkali water and very little of it , not even a lot of sage on the hills around watson

Thanks for explaining. The place and the landscape would have made for a great tourist route nowadays, but it must have been tough to actually live and work there back in the day.

Back