Narrow gauge screenshots

Colorado & Southern No. 5 leaves Silver Plume with a light summer train in July of 1926:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

And the simulation was broken when Devil's Gate Bridge decided that now was not the time to play Mr. Nice Bridge.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Norm,
You are taking a chance that the train will be hijacked with that “precious” cargo.

Perhaps a guard car full of Pinkertons should be added to the consist. :D

Heinrich505

Boy does the JTG correct lights rule make a difference with TANE lights at night...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Now the actual colour of the headlight (Yellow,compared to the default white,but locomotives with white lights will give off white light too.) is giving the right light on the ground,looks much more realistic,and people can actually sleep when the train passes!:hehe: And we can have acceptable nighttime lighting excluding the lack of full world lighting...

To me,TANE still has much better lighting and UI.

Dust off your U.S. 2ft NG rolling stock boys.

It's been a good long while since I've seen one of these pop up on the DLS!

(Rolling stock is my own selection.)

In the grand old style of the trainz days of yore. <kuid:701024:100119> NG24 New Phillips-Placerville v1.0 by amanda663 now on the DLS for build 4.5.

From the Description;
"Welcome to a route based off of the Pine Tree state. This is a roughly 7.5mi route with two branches, one to an apple farm, and the other is a logging line. It features several small towns, and beautiful scenery. Most of the route follows a river, that twists around the landscape."

Thanks Amanda663! :D

Last edited:
A few new shots from the Uintah , White River Canyon
KHsL62F.jpg

C9TaR55.jpg

1RYnw4K.jpg

Ben Dorsey's last big bridge. this bit still WIP .
peb06Tx.jpg

some new work on the cliff opposite the track.

Last edited:
wool loading taking place on the loops section of the Uintah Rwy
6n5PJ54.jpg

cArkoLc.jpg

t85vd8N.jpg

the route loops around for about a mile before it comes back close to where it started. this section is now about 90% complete.
W5Dil1e.jpg

the far end of the loop.

This route and all the rolling stock seems to hold up very well in TRS19.

:D

Even tho i have bought 2019, i still haven't fired it up as i don't want to spend weeks fixing stuff , I'd have to inspect 80 miles of stuff on my route, I just do not have the time or inclination ....:) perhaps one day ....

Last edited:
Questions about Explosive storage Etc

Even tho i have bought 2019, i still haven't fired it up as i don't want to spend weeks fixing stuff , I'd have to inspect 80 miles of stuff on my route, I just do not have the time or inclination ....:) perhaps one day ....

Evening Sir Dangavel always looking forward to your latest set of pictures,

:cool: I like your Sky Clouds they blend so well with your Desert artistry.......As well, I know you drive yourself batty with getting those Cliff Rocks just right, then going back to re adjust and look hard to make sure the lines in your Rocky Cliffs look spot on....And they do......It just sets the tone for your Desert area ambience...........

There was one thing you spoke about recently, was too much work in one section of the Route by Railroad Co to do with Blasting vs Bridge Costs Etc:

still a bit more work to be done in the distance said:
involved a lot of blasting to cut a ledge[/U] for the track along the cliff face. ....

:D My question, where did the Railroad Store Explosives Dynamite and such, was there a particular building on the Route for this material.......I have been thinking about this for a loooooooooong time, and for some doggone reason I forget to ask you about this when I drop in to see your Route Pictures.........

Update: Thank you Dan for the insight on that, they must have seriously busy trying to keep ahead of the Washouts...........

Last edited:
Back