"There's been a holdup at the National bank Sheriff!"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

"There he goes!!"

"Ba Ba Bum!!!"

Now everyone has a reason to get TRS19 :D

<kuid:217537:100257> The Wrong Trousers - Train Chase - Wallace and Gromit a consist by gdennish on the DLS, Thanks! :hehe:

Last edited:
My right arm is aching something chronic from planting sage, so decided to do some more screenshots and hoping it will provide a bit of relief. in this shot outside Watson , I am attempting to recreate the shale cut that runs next to the track heading to Rainbow Junction , unfortunately I don't have any images that have enough small rock detail to make it closer to the original and there are no color images of this section either, so having to make some guesses . bTW this is still in TANE , i have installed 2019, but i cant be bothered to stuff around importing everything into it and getting it to work ......
LbKQf5p.jpg

i played around with cutting up some existing images and rearranging them a bit and now two hours later and after much experimenting , I have four differing shale splines to give more variation in this cut. This is all still under construction .
CIW4CYY.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely scene Norm, I seem to remember having those C&S locos working at one time but i think TANE broke them for me , never seem to have time to fix assets, or drive , I'm too busy building ...:-(

It wasn't that hard for me to get to work in TANE. If memory serves me, you simply have to delete some of the lines in the config file, but I can't remember for certain if that's what you have to do or not.

It wasn't that hard for me to get to work in TANE. If memory serves me, you simply have to delete some of the lines in the config file, but I can't remember for certain if that's what you have to do or not.

I tried, I thought all I had to do was just change the airhose from im to lm in the config file . . it worked ---- i thought,but after showing as modified for about 20 seconds,it went back to showing it was faulty again ,very annoying.
cheers

Last edited:
Jango is, rightly, a purist and he/they felt that a fantasy narrow gauge was not respectful of all the work they had put, were putting, and will put into the route. I can't disagree.

:wave: Hello sir Dan Gavel,,,,,,

Was reading about your the pain in your arm, from repetitive use of Shrub Planting......:(

;) Don't know if you can get this item where you are......But check this out.....I know a lot of folks it has helped including myself as well......

https://www.google.com/search?clien........0....2j1..gws-wiz.......0i71.lw6eQp2fo_0

If link does not work, and or if you use Amazon at all, or any local drug store might have these too......."Salonpas" is the name of the pad, like a large band aid,,,,,apply, go to sleep with etc,,,,,it should help the pain, it is aromatic and pain relief, no prescription needed for it..."OTC"......Over the Counter medicated pad.........Hope you feel better........

Back