Narrow gauge screenshots

Hi All,

Just dropped in to snoop around, never, never disappointed, with the Scenery, so surreal and natural. Just made my day........Thanks for sharing........Have a great weekend......

East portal Alpine Tunnel route 1880s
the portal will have to go as its not reskinnable, this route should be on the DLS in about six months, all being well.

2OBNC92.jpg

c7tlvw2.jpg

Thank you Trainboi1
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

its rather weird two of us making a DSPP route simultaneously . as far as I know no ones ever done one ( or if they did they haven't publicized it, its fortunate that trainboi has produced these masterpieces for us to use to supplement togogs engines .

Hi HIA001, yes, it's Px48, you can find it at Polish Trainz Team site: trainz.pl

Missing kuids you can download from kuid.trainz-mp.ru/index.php. I didn't see any railbus at my quoted screenshots but I think that you have Mbxd2 on your mind. It's also on PTT. My own model of Mbxd2-302 isn't finished yet.

Best regards

Good Sunday Morning all,

Great looking new Locomotives and Routes as well.........:p

NG is quite something when you visualize all different type Bridges Tunnels, Tracks etc they made in unbelievable Rough and lots of times impassable Mountain areas. These where true Pioneers when the West began........;)

Thank you for sharing, and making these Cool looking Assets, Routes......:wave:

Deleted...Again!!! I'm attempting to comment on Philskene's entry but it posts at the bottom of the page :(

Last edited:
Hi rick --

Thanks for the comment.

It's in the N3V "system" (as it has been for several months) for release as payware.

When (if?) it is eventually released it's one of a package of seven layouts based on "The Wattz & Voltz Interurban Railroad". I have several youtube video of the layouts. If you are interested, search youtube, with something like "trainz philskene".

Phil

Very nice! You have the textures dialed in perfect. You should offer the same route with some mid-west, turn-of-the-century towns. That train you made up would look right at home. I guess I'm just old 'n slow.
Hi rick --

Thanks for the comment.

It's in the N3V "system" (as it has been for several months) for release as payware.

When (if?) it is eventually released it's one of a package of seven layouts based on "The Wattz & Voltz Interurban Railroad". I have several youtube video of the layouts. If you are interested, search youtube, with something like "trainz philskene".

Phil

Back