Screenshot of The Week: July 6 to July 13 2014 (Tropical)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is brought to you by Jake and it's Tropical. Be it the sun and the sea or just a hammock between two palm trees, tropical settings have always been synonymous with fun and relaxation. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on July 13 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
stb34.jpg

I would have to say that George wins hands down, that shot is ridiculously splendid!

Another holiday destination; Nai Harn beach, Phuket - the little temple that sits about 100 metres back from the beach itself.

Dinorius_Redundicus_20111023_0006a.jpg~original

Last edited:
Morning Folks;

Holy cow, the boys are really pulling out the big guns this time!

Tropical ya say? Well up here we got the sea, we got the sand. The water may be a little cold. Oh, alright, it's freezing!

I just happen to be making my first pass of this area. It's the third causeway on my route and about 1/3 of a mile from Lawerencetown beach (to the left). About 7:30 pm yesterday, I drove by this area. Still a little rough from what was left of the first TROPICAL storm of the year.

Really great shots all!!

Cheers .... Rick
rickf77_20140708_0002.jpg~original

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 12 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until July 20, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back