Jointed Rail SD70MAC Help

applegathc

NoT tHe StAtUeS!
On the BNSF SD70MAC pack - Would anyone know how I could fix this issue? The widecab mechanism is faulty, so I'm not sure if this is fixable or 25 dollars just got shot down the drain...:confused:

give me 10 minutes to download the cab and i will get back to you.

EDIT: the site description shows the MAC verson of that cab at <kuid:43524:90200:2>. yours shows <kuid:43524:90200:3>. in short, you have downloaded the TS12 version, not the MAC version.

Last edited:
Looks like you need the mac specific cab which is :2 on the kuid, your showing the :3 version which is TS12 and will cause you a problem such as what your experiencing.

On top of that issue you have a bunch of items open for edit, those need to be committed as well, right click on them and select submit edits.

submitting the edits...reverting edits...trying to get everything normal...now that the radiator fans don't work my payware UP 70M doesn't work...

I think I just spent 25 dollars to break my stuff...facepalm...

I'm honestly not sure what you did honestly. I know that fan.texture thing your having the issue with shouldnt be an issue at all in any version including MAC. Somethings either not being done right or theres a corrupted file or something here.

What gets me is how no matter if I delete it all...still shows faulty. No recovered files have shown up in my garbage bin either.

The only things I tried were opening/closing for edit, reverting edits/reverting to original.

Last edited:
What gets me is how no matter if I delete it all...still shows faulty. No recovered files have shown up in my garbage bin either.

Im willing to bet there is something that you are missing here.

Email us at support and I'll look at it myself via a method we have to do so.

Back