Amfleet Café Car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

watemple

Still here... lurking
Hi all. I was wondering if there was a reskin of PerRock' s Amfleet Coach into a Café car. You can't have a train without a diner of Café!:hehe: Just wondering.

Hi all. I was wondering if there was a reskin of PerRock' s Amfleet Coach into a Café car. You can't have a train without a diner of Café!:hehe: Just wondering.

To convert it to a cafe car requires much more then just reskining. There is a cafe amfleet on the DLS but it's quite old. To date there aren't any (of a decent quality) available. I didn't make the original mesh, Corey (Jefff944) did & he only finished the coach before leaving.

peter

It was by Magicland if I remember correctly. Sad that he left.:( Guess I will just have to see what I can do...

well to convert peters coach into a cafe you would need to make a mesh that blanked out a few windows in the middle of the car (where the snack bar is) and then reskin it

well to convert peters coach into a cafe you would need to make a mesh that blanked out a few windows in the middle of the car (where the snack bar is) and then reskin it
Sounds like an idea to me guys...! ;) "Nothing could be finer than dinner in the Diner!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back