TSR2009

sologuitarist61

Just purchased a DVD of 2009 from Amazon and when I opened it and went to Create New when the dialogue box opened asking for a route name and region, I was surprised to find that the UK is not listed as a region, although other European countries are, France, Germany, Switzerland etc. I guess this isn't really a problem, but does anyone know the reason for this omission? I already have TSR2010 and 2012 which both have the United Kingdom listed as a region, so strange that 2009 doesn't (only bought it as it was cheap and along with the others gives me more options). My only thought is that these were meant for sale in regions other than the UK.

Any ideas as to why this is might be would be appreciated

Also went through the Support question section on 18th June with a question as I was having trouble downloading 2010 and it still has not been answered - is Support always that slow?

Last edited:
Just purchased a DVD of 2009 from Amazon and when I opened it and went to Create New when the dialogue box opened asking for a route name and region, I was surprised to find that the UK is not listed as a region, although other European countries are, France, Germany, Switzerland etc. I guess this isn't really a problem, but does anyone know the reason for this omission? I already have TSR2010 and 2012 which both have the United Kingdom listed as a region, so strange that 2009 doesn't (only bought it as it was cheap and along with the others gives me more options). My only thought is that these were meant for sale in regions other than the UK.

Any ideas as to why this is might be would be appreciated

Also went through the Support question section on 18th June with a question as I was having trouble downloading 2010 and it still has not been answered - is Support always that slow?

Ensure that your TS2009 has been fully patched, however, I don't remember that region being missing... It's been awhile since I've used it! :)

Regarding the tickets. Check your ticket queue on the helpdesk. The email system may have had trouble notifying you of any updates. Support can be slow, but others have mentioned not receiving a response, so perhaps they did reply, but it didn't send out.

John

Back