Does this count as "breaking the rules"?

9000DOLLAR

INACTIVE
I have tried to use the I-Chat server lately, and noticed that almost everyone had a name starting with "driver" and then some sort of number.
I then heard somewhere that the "driver" names are users with unregestered copies of Trainz.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!
And are they breaking the rules by somehow using some sort of third-party workaround? Or something else?

I hope that the issue gets cleared up soon.

I have tried to use the I-Chat server lately, and noticed that almost everyone had a name starting with "driver" and then some sort of number.
I then heard somewhere that the "driver" names are users with unregestered copies of Trainz.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!
And are they breaking the rules by somehow using some sort of third-party workaround? Or something else?

I hope that the issue gets cleared up soon.
Unregistered folks using the chat that's all, I think N3V is looking at it.

Most of the drivers are iPad2 users, a few of them are Mac2 users. They get a driver account until they take the step to get a planet-auran account.
So: Legal version, unregistered account.

Those with an illegal version of trainz usually avoid chat.

Most of the drivers are iPad2 users, a few of them are Mac2 users. They get a driver account until they take the step to get a planet-auran account.
So: Legal version, unregistered account.

Those with an illegal version of trainz usually avoid chat.

Shouldn't there be something that blocks unregestered users that don't have Planet Auran accounts?
I thought anyone using the chat HAD to have an account.

Shouldn't there be something that blocks unregestered users that don't have Planet Auran accounts?
That would get my vote any day of the week.
Thank god they recently fixed iTrainz so they do not get listed as online anymore; saves 4 pages of nameless people.
I thought anyone using the chat HAD to have an account.
They have an account, just not a planet-auran account but a "temporary" (being "until they figure out they can get a real") account.

Back