www.trainzkuidindex.com is open

Excellent work, Pierre. Great to see a website set up like this.

I am only having a slight problem when searching. I have the kuid number: <2:95148:16:1> and the username is: ulf_freudenlich .The object is on the ds but appears to be broken to download.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Great website though!

Thanks.
Shane

To Shane :

Yes the kuid is on the DLS. www.trainzkuidindex.com don't provide links to the DLS. The results on DLS are there only for information. This can be usefull if you make a search without specifying the version. So you can see if there is on the DLS other versions of the same asset than this one your are looking for. To download assets on DLS the most easy way is the content manager.

Pierre

Oh ok, thanks. My problem was the item on the dls was faulty and I was hopefully looking for a third party website.

Thanks for the help :)

Why hasn't this gotten more attention? Surely this would be a major help for lots more than just the 18 people that have commented?

Why hasn't this gotten more attention? Surely this would be a major help for lots more than just the 18 people that have commented?

I can't speak for everyone, but third-party hosted content (apart from payware and a couple old, reliable sites like TPR and TCR) is far too much hassle to deal with even with an index like Pierre's.

But, his efforts are not unappreciated.

I've gotten over half of the content I've downloaded completed with the needed missing assets. Thank you so much, your time and efforts is a great help.:):D
athumbup.gif

Last edited:
Splendid! Finally somebody who is willing to save his fellow trainzers the time of trying to find those pesky missing assets when they download things! You cannot be thanked enough for this! You have made my, and many other people's days! You deserve more thumbs up than one man can give! Come on everybody, let us all give him the thumbs up. :Y::Y:

Cannot express, how much this has helped, especially with non-engllish sites. Saved me a li'l bit of time with Google translate. :)
+1

Does anyone know why this website now requires registration and email verification?

It claims "security", but for a search engine that sounds like a very strange reason. Google does pretty well without a login for example.

Back