Erratic Download of Program TS2012

boleyd

I am downloading Setup 1 and 2 of TS2012. Continual program failures leaves me no choice but to reinstall. However, halfway through the download the process simply stops for both files. Then a few minutes later it starts again but only for one file. But shortly stops once more. I tried individual files but same thing. I am now using a download manager that works flawlessly on downloading gigabyte file for flight simulators. My internet cable connection consistently gives me 28mbs whether downloading or doing speed tests from several sources. I am on an ethernet connection directly to the router which runs at 54mbs.

While typing one file started again. Speeds range from near nil/zero to 28mbs. I guess since the staff is in Australia. Trainz will have to wait. I will submit a ticket.

Actually the servers are located in Dallas, TX and they are managed by N3V's admins. Putting in a ticket is the best thing to notify them of your problem.

John

They're pretty big files. I don't know if they still have it in writing somewhere, but N3V suggests downloading their software thru a download manager which will restart from where you left off if the download gets interrupted. Most browsers won't do this.

peter

Forgot about Dallas. Anyhow, using a download manager that has always worked well. Also, tried direct via browser. Same thing. Right now first setup file loaded and setting at 87% on the second. Ticket submitted.

Back