Clock issue

tiger2004

Hey there all:

I am having problems with my TS 2009....when it hits to a point when the clock hits about 6 pm.....it goes into a not responding mode and then stops working? I am not sure why this is happening.....please advise

Cheers

tiger 2004

This sounds like there's an asset somewhere that has a bad light corona in it. The time is about right for things to turn to evening and lights will start coming on.

That is something that needs to be done through trial and error. By this I mean remove a locomotive or two and see if that resolves the problem. Maybe a bunch of buildings are causing this. Sometimes having too many light sources can cause this problem as well. Tracking down a problem like this can get frustrating because you think you've got it fix and then NOT!!! The problem happens again! Eventually, you'll find the problem.

John

The 24hr clock system used in the trainz games controls the time of when certain assets with in-built lighting scripts - such as street lights, internal building lights, and locomotives with night-mode - switches on and off. TS12 for example, all in-game asset lights usually switch on at the game clock time 6:00pm (18:00) and off again at 6:00am, about an hour before and after the position of where the sun is in relation to just above the horizon.

Andy.

Back