Screenshot of The Week: June 15 to June 22 2014 (No Theme)

In a not so perfect world, PRR 6755 Stretches her legs under one of the many mountains she frequently saw in her glory days pulling an excursion of Historic equipment on an unfortunately grey day.....

Falcus_20140611_0036_zps6a342713.jpg

Last edited:
One of my old playgrounds and where I started my career as a sailor! One of the things I like about trainz is you can go back to the good old days,at least for a little while!
rickf77_20140617_0000.jpg~original
!

Cheers....Rick

I've seen a few of Stevo's screenshots somewhere. Man, I really like that one! Makes me want to go visit Aussie Land! Ah, who am I kidding...I can barely afford to go to the end of my street!

Cheers....Rick

Oh my......I feel like I could pick up stones and skip them over the waves. to me anyway, that's the best looking water I've seen in trainz. I downloaded some "wave" which I thought might be similar (but not sure it was anywhere near as good as what I see here), but I can't seem to find it, or couldn't get it work for me. I've got a mile long sand beach and areas up ahead on my route where I really hope I can get some surf action going! That's real nice, Ulmer! The colour of that water would also be perfect for the North Atlantic on most days. Well, I could go on for ever about how perfect that water looks to me......

Cheers....Rick

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/SN_Photographer/817TAYLOR_20140616_0000_zpsbfdd6e9d.jpg?t=1402889006
Who says old routes can't shine?
Sorry for quoting pic, but i need it for reference.Taylor, tell me please, what route is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back