Flatbeds and Loading Products help.

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
Ok, so I cloned a product, and added the mesh I wanted to load onto the flatbed, which is Thomas the Tank Engine, and for some reason, I can't get the wheels to show up. The wheels are not part of the mesh, so what would I need to do to make it so the wheels show up? Here's a picture if you don't get what I mean.

Zeldaboy14_20140612_0001_zps2b068e85.jpg

You can't make it a loadable unless you have the source mesh. You need both the wheel and body mesh together. Also why did you make a new topic? Just reply to the previous topic on the matter....

I know it's possible. Certain wagons are arranged differently to achieve that, however it's not worth the hassle. You do realize this is against Si3D's rules about modifying their content right?

In an attempt to hurry this thread to conclusion, I'll offer this:

If you have the Engine and Bogies as two separate loads, attached to two attachment points in nearly the spot, it will appear to be "assembled" without modification of the original meshes.

I wanted to put the 2006 Percy on Henry's Log Wagon with the miserable face. I try to do like that bit it keeps coming up ACSlib Null-Reference.

Back