"It was an accident! I swear!"

Tried placing what I had done so far for my two USRA 0-6-0 and their tenders. When I started the session to do a test run... well this sort of happened.

d93b9f3597a642ab9d2a7d87692b6a8f.png

And this is why you always check your switch alignment after overshooting, And then shoving cars back over a switch.
f9e67c08a8655174ec48158b3e7fceb0.jpg

Billy, you've been a very bad boy, running that poor ole Amtrak thru a consist, what were you thinking about, RUN8 ?

And Nice Power your running, well it was before it got a shiny X overhead. :hehe:

Only in Simulator land, too funny and thanks for sharing, as I'm guilty a few times over myself. Now where is that RESET button so we can try it again?

Here's some older odd shots from my old computer that I've replaced since last Christmas. First one, we know that the Holly Wood sign in LA is a large sign but I don't think we need a lot of them for each for platform in LA Union Station. The second, just look under the engine in the bridge.

That's a new invention, it's the predecessor to Maglevs being used for freight trains, it's special rail cars that use air vents to float.

Did you know that TANE now invents the flying trains? Here's proof right here :hehe:
That means I didn't broken anything

78FF22C6E4E620C00D415EA9B6ECC03457135A53

Back