CLUB CAR EARLY RELEASE: Amtrak P42 (Phase Vb)

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys, if you are a Club Car member you may now purchase the Amtrak P42's in Phase Vb paint. Unit includes 3 skins, as well as tons of other features. Release dates for the general public will be made at a later date.

THE OTHER UNITS WILL BE COMING, PLEASE AVOID EMAILS, POSTS, PM's, MAIL, SMOKE SIGNALS, COURIER PIGEONS, or any other form of contact asking about these. They are coming, soon. Very soon.

10295716_257186121153274_8631038823258456323_n.png
10271620_257186161153270_7075087752910497662_n.png
10349077_257186194486600_8887713290726020856_n.png

As always, please enjoy!

First one to find the Dillon Hayward reference will win an autographed picture. (Hey Dillon, we need an autographed picture to give away)

We will have more info on the extended support and updates on the site very soon. But those customers who add this item to their order will have different support options as well as priority updates to any updates the engines get. Give us some more time to outline the whole program and we'll have it up on the site. You are not required to purchase it.

Thanks

Mike

We will have more info on the extended support and updates on the site very soon. But those customers who add this item to their order will have different support options as well as priority updates to any updates the engines get. Give us some more time to outline the whole program and we'll have it up on the site. You are not required to purchase it.

Thanks

Mike

Alright thank you.

JR, I know Ive given the silent treatment for a while, but man, I have to say, this caused me to go and renew my CC membership. Already sent in the transaction and cant wait!My friends can vouch when I say, besides the SD70ACe release, that this is the most I've freaked out seeing a release. And as thepoliceman said, shut the h*** up and take my money! :D

This was one I saw on an engine cab somewhere in the screenshot thread, "Dillon Hayward is sliding accross the hood" if thats considerd one?

I don't think that shot was ever posted anywhere public, but that was just an inside joke among the team where I displayed that on the DID panel.

Most of the cabs feature this name somewhere.

Im curious to know, while I wait for my CC membership to be activated, how much are the P42's for a CC member? Something I'd like to know in advance to tell the woman who owns the credit card. If you could please PM me about it. thanks!

P42 looks very cool, not really an Amtrak fan but I might have to get this at some point. I was also wondering will the club car content be updated? Or has it and my browser just isn't showing it? (ive had that issue b4)

This is directly from the Club Car only content page:

Here you will find a selection of Club Car only content. This content is not available anywhere else, it's only available to our Club Car members. Please note the item of the month is changed during the first week of the month.

It's not up yet.

Mike

Back