Streamliners at Spencer- May 31 & June 1

simulatortrain

jointed freaking rails
If anyone is attending Streamliners at Spencer this coming weekend, I will also be there on May 31 and June 1. I like meeting JR customers or just any other Trainz users, putting faces to names, so catch me and say hi! We won't have a big setup like we had for National Train Day, just me running around with some friends. There's a good chance you'll find us around the various ALCo products... I'll go ahead and say I'll either have on a Penn Central or Spam shirt. Just let me know if you're going and I'll keep an eye out for you too!

We'll be there on Thursday and Friday only as we have things going on on Saturday and we live in PA, Is Mr. Yutz coming down?
TJ

I'll be there Saturday! I'll have an NS vest on. ;)

EDIT: You guys should have a gift card for whoever is a JR customer and says hi to adam. Lol

Last edited:
Adam,

Ill be there. Only live 20 minutes away. Supposed to be there working on one of the F7's that came down from NY. Needs injectors pulled and other minor stuff.

~Zak

When you guys leave there why not come down to Columbia,SC? We have the R-LIne, W-Line, A-Line and the CSX Columbia, Hamlet, and Eastover Subs. Be nice to meet some of you and shake your hand.

Saturday night we're looking for something to do in the area, ideally something besides blindly railfanning wherever we find. We unfortunately won't be able to do much Sunday afterwards, because the other guys I'm going with have to be at work early on Monday.

I'll be there on Saturday! I'll be the guy in the green Southern Railway hat with red hair. As for things to do on Saturday, If you haven't seen it yet I recommend going to see the railroad depot in Salisbury. It's a very beautiful old station that's worth seeing if you get the chance. Also you should try a Cheerwine while your here!

Cheerwine- I saw that Sheetz carries them in my area, sometimes. Haven't bought one yet though.

I'll be completely forthcoming in the fact that whenever I find a Sheetz up north here I grab two of em. It's different but thats probably why I like it. It was all I was enjoying at Spencer for the Heritage units event when i wasnt downing water because of it being 97 degrees out..:D

-Kevin

You don't have to find a sheetz to get a Cheerwine. They are at almost EVERY gas station, but if you do find a Sheetz: Don't forget to get some Chicken Wings!!!!

Back