Freedom Train

watemple

Still here... lurking
Has anyone thought of reskinning lilb's daylight into the freedom train? It would be very nice to see THAT than the outdated mrtrain version.:udrool::mop:

That would sure be nice, though I'm terrible at textures on anything... If i was skilled at GIMP or photoshop i would tackle this, but for now, i won't... I bet someone will do it eventually, maybe, hopefully, someone at JR will, so it can be released... :eek:

I'm sure if you ask someone for example the Jointed Rail team they might do a re-skin as I haven't really been looking for a freedom train re-skin but it would be nice to see one, I'm more interested in the daylight consist I know there is one on the DLS but I think it's time someone completely remade the set along with many others.

Regards,
RailSimulator

A suggestion if I may along with asking about the Freedom train repaint perhaps you could also ask them if they have any plans on doing any Passenger consists or at least coaches as I believe there is a massive shortage in regards to passenger rolling stock so in saying that you can buy or download as many steam locomotives as you want but what can you run them with not really much in my opinion I mean there is the obvious freight which I'm glad to say there is no shortage of but I'd like to run a few excursion runs on my layout but can't really do that.

Regards,
RailSimulator

Back