Missing Kuids? Post them here.

Jankvis grass splines missing kuids...

Jankvis great grass splines. (3 dependencies kuids)...

I've been looking for 3 of Jan's kuids for years. All 3 are from grass splines that date back to TS2010 era. ver 3.3 (possibly earlier)... I've searched high and low for them, without luck. I would be very grateful if someone could please steer me in the right direction.

JVC#(ST-2 Winter Grass H dry) Kuid:328583:100261

JVC#(ST-2 Winter Grass I dry mix) Kuid:328583:100262

JVC#(ST-2 Winter Grass U grass) Kuid:328583:100275

Many thanks,

Cheers, Mac...

(2 days later; many thanks for your help Jan) Cheers...

Last edited:
I checked, and it isn't built in.

I've just checked my Deluxe (Collectors) version which is currently at 88348 (I believe other deluxe builds will be similar) and it's definitely appearing under that KUID. You may need to do a database repair if it's not though.

Shane

Looking for kuid:44090:57198. It's a texture for a mesh called 'low vac', used on British locomotives and rolling stock, apparently made by pikkabird according to content manager. I'm using Trainz 2009, SP3. It was fine on older build versions, but for whatever reason decides to stop working. I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find a working solution. Without this kiud, almost every piece of British rolling stock I download won't work. Really require this one..

<kuid2:44090:57198:42> is on the Download Station and it is also built-in to T:ANE. It's an updated version of <kuid:44090:57198> which I think was included in the SnC Pack, but I'm not sure. You could try editing the configs of the dependent assets to suit.

Oh, and this is much overdue, but thank you both HPL and Roine, for pointing me in the right direction for the assets I needed to find. :)

Last edited:
This is a bit off topic, and not decorated and anyone.
Everyone please take note and stop emailing me asking me for missing kuids! I wont give them to you that's what a list is for Please go to my website and read the TOS.
There a reason why I wont read PMs anymore and form now on all emails asking for missing kuids will be ignored, I'm getting tired of this.

Please read the following next time you down load my stuff:

RCW/NST TOS
Missing Kuids:
RCW Will not give you any missing Kuids we made the route/model its your job to get everything you need for it to work! There is No support for missing Kuids we give you a list and the means to find them the rest if up to you. RCW is not responsible for finding missing kuids you are. RCW Will provide you a free Kuid list in detail and the links for you to find the kuids we do this to make it a lot less stressful. RCW will not give you the kuids we don't own or tell you what they are that's what a list is for.

It takes time to build a route and I don't have time to be spoon feeling you all kuids. I'm not trying to being mean here I'm just very busy with far more importen thing don't have time to do much in trainz as it is. Please don't take this the wrong way, Please ask others if your missing RCW kuids and you are aloud to share my stuff with someone who needs it I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
138423:112129
407646:100001
160048:1067

<kuid:138423:112129> ASF Version 2 Freight Trucks (author: joram24): part of 60ft Boxcar L&N 1, 2 and 3 from same author; maybe on NARM
<kuid2:407646:100001:10> SSL-Interior (author: hp_trainz): part of <kuid2:46162:14450:10> Superliner II Sightseer Lounge 33049 (author: josefpav); maybe on HP-Trainz

Can someone tell me where to find <kuid:378673:100443> and <kuid:353138:1531>? Thanks.

378673 is author up8328, several trains for Legacy of the Burlington Northern, so probably on Jointed Rails
353138 is author makaron1970, some PKP models from him, so should be found on Polish websites

Thanks, to be more specific these KUIDS are hornsounds, the first one for some Australian F7s from Trainz Forge, and the second for a EWS Class 66 from a Polish website.

Back