Missing Kuids? Post them here.

well, not knowing if anyone has it, but:
<kuid2:82412:71402173:1>
It is the tracksound for the MILW SD40-2. I tried switching the kuid, but its payware and I don't have "permission" to edit the config. help???

Smoke388, that KUID is this asset:

<kuid2:82412:71402173:1> TUME-71402173-SD40-2-Bogey-Sound

by TUME. Oddly enough, while everything around it says "Installed,payware", that particular asset actually says "Built-in" in my T:ANE standard SP3. I have purchased Tume's Avery-Drexel route and expected it to say payware, but in fact it does not. I am not sure why it is not in your T:ANE-Dlx version if it really is built-in

Trainz pro route hump yard kit

<kuid2:30671:27226:1> I can't find the kuid for my hump yard witch uses the hump yard kit can some give me a download link to it please.:'(

well, not knowing if anyone has it, but:
<kuid2:82412:71402173:1>
It is the tracksound for the MILW SD40-2. I tried switching the kuid, but its payware and I don't have "permission" to edit the config. help???

It is TRS19 Built-in :)

In Marias Pass (content07.cdp). Also included in American Mountains payware route.

Strange, I have American Mountains installed without missing dependencies and <kuid:407646:100001> does not come up on my system...

Kuid 769280:100010
download-1.jpg

kuid:78852:101422 which is a coach mesh for some French stock I have tried everywhere from internet searches to French forums etc etc but its nowhere to be seen Thank you

Thanks HPL as I said I have tried everywhere that link was old and there were 2019 versions of it on that forum and they too have vanished or become invalid.

I'm sure that I'm not the first, and definitely not the last to ask this, but would anyone know of a place where the old Jointed Rail Nathan M5 hornsound from the F7s without the Mars light would be? The KUID for that is 7742187.1.

Ok I need some help here.

I have the Pilbara route and it keeps showing missing kuids that I cannot track down
It is by a chap called 'modelermj' and the missing kuids are also.

Tried everything I can think of and am unable to locate them.
Even tried deleting missing kuids and half of them did. But the other half keep coming back as missing.

Any ideas please.

DeRiCo

Back