Missing Kuids? Post them here.

I have 3 missing assets from paulhobbs:

<kuid:44090:50046>
<kuid:44090:50030>
<kuid:44090:50044>

I know one of them is the cab - I deleted it because of all the errors. Please give me a .cdp file of all 3 assets, error-free.

Still need some help on this. Does anyone own these, error-free?

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Good evening[/FONT]
I'm looking for these kuidy:

kuid:341837:50025
kuid:341837:50027
kuid:341837:55024

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Trainz kuid index will not find them. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Perhaps here I will have success.
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Thank you very much in advance.

ivomasek[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Still need some help on this. Does anyone own these, error-free?

I have all three assets but this is the license terms:

license "IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement (AGREEMENT) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Paul Hobbs (THE AUTHOR) for the installation and use of the content, which may include online or electronic documentation, associated media and printed materials (PRODUCT). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install or use the PRODUCT.

All files contained within the PRODUCT remain the property of THE AUTHOR.

The AGREEMENT grants you permission to use the PRODUCT for your own personal private use, but NO permission is granted to modify, distribute, sell or re-sell the PRODUCT, in part or in full, unless written permission has been obtained from THE AUTHOR.

I suggest you contact Paul about getting them.

If you're talking about those assets from paulhoobs I mentioned earlier, it was from the MR Red 3F Jinty model on the Trainz Classics UK site.

I'm not sure where they are. I deletd the Jinty's cab due to the exceeding amounts of errors - and the only errors I know how to fix are WildNorWester face pack errors and the
'$screenshot.jpg$' error that seems to happen quite a bit.

Look under the product support sites and then under content in the menu. Not as much content as was once there but still quite a bit.

William

If you're talking about those assets from paulhoobs I mentioned earlier, it was from the MR Red 3F Jinty model on the Trainz Classics UK site.

I'm not sure where they are. I deletd the Jinty's cab due to the exceeding amounts of errors - and the only errors I know how to fix are WildNorWester face pack errors and the
'$screenshot.jpg$' error that seems to happen quite a bit.

This asset is on the DLS website under this version of the kuid <kuid2:44090:50030:3> Search for Gresley A1 LNER Green Front Bogey with the TRS2004 box ticked.

The other two are not on the DLS. I copied them from my TRS2004 directory into TANE without errors. But I fixed assets that showed errors under TRS2004 so I may have fixed them then. Paul upload almost all his locos to the DLS when he stopped selling them as payware. The two missing assets are used in several locos that are on the DLS now so I'm sure Paul would upload them for you after checking them in TANE.

The other two are Jinty Bogey kuid2:44090:50044:1 and Jinty Invisible Bogey kuid2:44090:50046:1

Paul was online yesterday so he is not hard to contact and he owns the assets in question. That is really your only option as sharing other people's assets without their permission is against the law and against the rules of this forum. Send him a polite PM and ask him to upload the assets.

William

Last edited:
I've been trying to find this kuid for 2012 Pip/Emma from Wildnorwester3D. Unknown Location: <kuid:502750:1585>
I believe it's the Driver mesh, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Same here. I'm also missing the 2 assets for the Si3D Diesel Light, as well as a dep from seanoc17 for Frank.

You probably won't get them, because seanoc17 and buehler both said that they won't share any of their content anymore. I guess they'll be faulty forever UNLESS Si3D comes back (which is unlikely).

First thing to try is to delete the missing kuid from the config.txt of the asset. It is also in 2 places so make sure you get both places.

If it is a driver mesh and you have another loco by the same creator, you can see the kuid of the driver in the other loco and replace the missing kuid with it. As long as the new driver fits in the cab you are fine.

You can replace many things like bogies on freight cars, drivers, coronas and other missing items. You can always revert to original. Just check what the replacement looks like as the location of the attachment points varies greatly. A bogey might ride too high or too low. Try to use parts from the same creator if possible.

William

kuid:313505:1149
Missing a Leslie SL-4T for some AMTRAK SDP40F's. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
(I know, there's a new version included with the American Trainz pack, but their configs are .CHUMP files and i can't edit them.)

I am missing 82412:6961001:3 shows as not installed payware not active but is for a built in route any clues please? This is for Tane

Missing these, anyone ?

<kuid2:425700:101169:1>
<kuid2:425700:101095:1>
<kuid2:425700:101167:1>
<kuid:375451:100277>
<kuid2:425700:101094:1>
<kuid2:425700:101166:1>
<kuid2:425700:101100:1>
<kuid2:425700:101667:1>

@steviez
In my install it's part of the package sc491 'Additional TANE Assets for TRS19', not used by any route I have installed. It's a spline called Fence-Wood-Red-101.

Peter

Back