Missing Kuids? Post them here.

The asset <kuid2:506034:656437:1> JR industry building #28 I have as built-in for TRS19 Platinum. Listing asset versions, the original version is unknown. I think you can probably place the current version where the original should be, then delete missing assets.
For everyone else above, sorry, but I do not have any of those assets.

I have recently downloaded this route for Trainz: A new era and I am wondering where I can find this ONE KUID for the route. I've downloaded the route, re-installed the route, and installed the "extras as needed" for the route as well, yet it won't appear anywhere. HELP!

the missing kuid: <kuid:506034:656437>

Ensure you downloaded all of the dependencies on Jointed Rail's website.

At the moment, the Download Station (DLS) is having some issues, so if there are other dependencies needed from the DLS, they are unavailable until that is fixed.

Looking for these three KUIDs from the Fillmore County F7A from The Switchback.
<kuid:99654:100116>
<kuid:278716:100980>
<kuid:99654:100115>

<kuid:99654:100115> EMD 10 Blade 36 Radiator Fan SLRR by lego207
<kuid:99654:100116> EMD 10 Blade 48 Radiator Fan SLRR by lego207 I THINK these may be at The Erecting Hall? Maybe with one or more locos?
<kuid:278716:100980> EMD 16-567B is a sound file by DAN515357. Maybe the same place?

First is obsoleted by <kuid:44090:57304> Ex-LMS 12t van texture group (included with DLC version of the route).

DLC version only exists for TRS19/22.

Note that <kuid2:44090:57104:40> was also included in a DLC (Settle and Carlisle).

Last edited:
<kuid:630771:100025>
This is for the Central of Georgia 4-8-4 Big Apple on WIT Simulations. Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
You may need to right-click on <kuid:160048:1013> in CM and select "View Errors and Warnings, and paste the results here so we can see why it is faulty.

There is a green circle with a white arrow underneath the picture of the loco. That is the download link.

You do not show a registered copy of Trainz so it may also be that assets are incompatible with your version.

Currently I use a Apple iMac and I don't need help with where to click, I need help with getting it into Trainz
Whenever I try to import the acs-64 it always says it is an unsupported file. I think its is because the file doesn't count as a Kuid

Also Here is the error I found: VE30: The tag 'image' in 'preview' refers to a nonexistent file: '$screenshot$.jpg'

The file needs to be a CDP in order to install properly. What type of file are you trying to install into CM?

For VE30, I normally just pick some random picture, and then get the texture.txt file right next to it and copy paste that into the config. Hope that helps.

By the way...what version are you using? You don't have any registered

To Answer both of your Questions:

1. I am trying to download https://www.socimi.it/amtrak-acs-64-electric-locomotive/
2. I Use Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022

By the way, I put a random bogie picture and labeled it "$screenshot$.jpg" and thought that would fix it but it still says it is faulty
also there are two texture.txt files (truck main.texture.txt and env_metal.texture.txt) and I think I need additional help because now I have warnings VE38, VE217 & VE109.

Last edited:
I installed the file that you linked and it's working just fine. For the texture.txt, you can just pop either one into the location. Not sure how you're getting the error because I can just view the file fine...but again, it doesn't show that you have TRS22 registered on your timeline (to your right of your profile avatar). Did you buy the game from Steam?

I bought it on the Trainz marketplace and when I mean I can't download it is I Can't import it into Trainz Currently I use a Apple iMac and when I download the asset it show up as a document and I can't open the file and when ever I try to download it into Trainz it says unsupported file and it will refuse to get into Trainz and can you tell me if I jut suppose to copy & paste the title of the file into the texture.txt or do I have to type some specific Code?

Last edited:
Back