Missing Kuids? Post them here.

In order to get the missing CN SD751 bogey, you must register your game here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php
This will open more of the forums and a special area to the versions that you own.
If you had registered your game, and it isn't showing up, contact the helpdesk so they can fix it. Link on top.

Failure to register your game can lead to the community to continous remind you to register your game, and if the mods / admin starts seeing you are being reminded, might ban you - I had seen this happen.
It will also lead to us assuming you are using a pirated (aka illegal) copy of Trainz, and therefore will entitle you to 0 help

So please do us a flavour, and before asking on where you can get the bogey's, register your game

Cheers

I don't have dollars to bought Trainz. And it says on Planet Auran: "The Serial Number has already been registered". Also, don't remind me about pirated (illegal) things to me. That's impossible to my game be pirated. I just asked where I can get my missing CN SD75I's bogey and 16-710 Enginesound by Mutanay77 only. Just answer that to me properly and give a site link. Btw, I'm using Trainz 2009 Build 44653. My User ID is 903131. -_-

You are wrong, above mentioned user ID is ID of someone, who had registered Trainz serial number, You used to install the game, on Planet Auran. It was obviously not You. Just for Your kind information: this forum serves to those, who own LEGAL copy of any Trainz version and who have registered at least one version and have it shown next to the user name here in forum. Since it is not Your case, please STOP asking for missing kuids here. Illegal users are not supported. Is it clear enough?

Yeah what JAGG said, only LEGAL copies are supported, and those that own a legal copy will receive support not only from the devs (until support is dropped). but also from the community.
I would suggest starting off with contacting the help desk to they can add the game to your account, which is Trainz2009Guy - they are the only ones that can fix it, or else you'll have to repurchase a unused copy of Trainz so you can register to your account.

Until either;
1. they add the game to your account so it shows up by your username (like myself for an example);
2. you repurchased an unused copy of the game and register that to your account so it shows up by your name

Until either condiction 1 or 2 are fulfiled, the community basically reserves the right to remind you of registering your game, contacting helpdesk, or repurchasing the game until it is fulfiled.

If you aren't willing to fulfil one of the two conditions, then your time here is done. Most of us delt with users using illegal copies of the game, and they been shown the door. So our advice: get the game to show up on your timeline. Until then, just don't ask, as no one will be willing to help illegal users of a pirated copy of trainz.

Cheers

Last edited:
You are wrong, above mentioned user ID is ID of someone, who had registered Trainz serial number, You used to install the game, on Planet Auran. It was obviously not You. Just for Your kind information: this forum serves to those, who own LEGAL copy of any Trainz version and who have registered at least one version and have it shown next to the user name here in forum. Since it is not Your case, please STOP asking for missing kuids here. Illegal users are not supported. Is it clear enough?

Not quite correct as all forum members get a user ID irrespective of if they have registered a copy of Trainz or not, 903131, is the user id for trainz20009guy, just checked it, however that alone is not proof of having a registered copy of Trainz.

Would be hard pushed to get anything of the DLS with 2009 anyway without also having an FCT.

So picking up on free copy of 2009, guess what?

OUR BIGGEST EVER GIVEAWAY OFFER

To celebrate the announcement of Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019, for a limited time we're giving away the fully featured retail version of Trainz Simulator 2009: World Builder Edition.

Just sign up for our newsletter and we'll provide you a link to download TS2009, absolutely free and yours to keep forever.

http://ts2009.trainzportal.com/free/

Not quite correct as all forum members get a user ID irrespective of if they have registered a copy of Trainz or not, 903131, is the user id for trainz20009guy, just checked it, however that alone is not proof of having a registered copy of Trainz.

Would be hard pushed to get anything of the DLS with 2009 anyway without also having an FCT.

So picking up on free copy of 2009, guess what?

http://ts2009.trainzportal.com/free/

What exactly in my post is incorrect sir?

What exactly in my post is incorrect sir?

above mentioned user ID is ID of someone, who had registered Trainz serial number,

User ID is given to all that register on the forum with or without a registered version easily checked at My Trainz.

Use https://www.auran.com/planetauran/com_search.php and input his user number, which you will see is registered to him

I actually have another forum account that I never registered any Trainz versions to a long time ago and I just joined the forum for a look and that has a serial number. 271204

So Your Serial Number column in Planet Auran is empty then I guess. Makes no sense to me at all unless it is the way how N3V try to declare number of game users to their shareholders. Anyway, it means that existence of ID doesn't mean existence of legal Trainz version possesion. So referring of that guy to the ID was irrelevant in terms of game legal copy ownership.

So Your Serial Number column in Planet Auran is empty then I guess. Makes no sense to me at all unless it is the way how N3V try to declare number of game users to their shareholders. Anyway, it means that existence of ID doesn't mean existence of legal Trainz version possesion. So referring of that guy to the ID was irrelevant in terms of game legal copy ownership.

Yes, nothing there at all, which is what I was attempting to explain and I guess failed! Is a bit of a weird system giving you a user number before actually having a version of Trainz, why I didn't register then was I was using Linux only and Auran didn't have a Linux version.... then I forgot I already had an account when I finally got a reasonable PC that could run an up to date version of Windows!

So the only visible proof of legal game copy is the version tree not empty here on forum next to the username. And we are back to the original topic.

Any assistance with the following would be greatly appreciated:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif] Dependency <kuid:546000:100069> is unknown.

RH001
[/FONT]

This one: <kuid2:98966:60000:1>

turns out it's a USLW one, I'm just not sure which one it is. Can anybody help me out?

This one: <kuid2:98966:60000:1>

turns out it's a USLW one, I'm just not sure which one it is. Can anybody help me out?

<kuid2:98966:60000:1> markerw by flamerail

I'm missing from the session Endless Coal V2 by dermmy
<kuid2:98966:1546234:1> by flamerail - found. :D
<kuid2:113556:88810:1> by sporbust - identified as ns emd sd40-2
<kuid2:113556:277711:1> by sporbust - identified as csx emd sd40-2

Possibly on TEH but I'm unable to download from there atm.

Help would be appreciated.

LOL, <kuid2:98966:1546234:1> USS 52ft Bulkhead Flatcar by flamerail is on USLW also.

Last edited:
Look to the right of my username - this is the timeline.

Make sure you have registered your game's serial number on MyTrainz > Serial Number. If you have you will need to contact the Help desk in order to get the icon sorted out.

Shane

Back