Screenshot of The Week: May 20 to May 27 2014 (No Trains)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is brought to you by Stevo. Railroading isn't just about the trains, so this week we want you to show us the best scenes from Trainz without an actual Trainz in it. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on May 27 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

samoxut3.jj3.jpg

A quiet morning in Willow Springs. The low rumple of a par of GP35's can be heard getting ready to star the days work.

Jib228_20140522_0001_zps15607126.jpg

Rumor has it that this little old scrap hard has enough scrap parts to build a locomotive.

This is a five years old Screenshot without Trains, but with a Bear. I think it's allowed ;):D. I like Bears :)

1280_6639663761363034.jpg

Kind Regards

Epo:)

I have an idea for a picture, but I want to know if it will qualify for the theme of this week: Could you have a screenshot taken not of, but from a train? I was thinking of specifically from the interior of a passenger car, looking out a window of the car.

Back