First Class Ticket? MAC ?

jetstorm25

Hi,

My son is asking me to buy him a First Class Ticket 3 month package, for Trainz Simulator. WE HAVE A MAC!

Minimum Specification

My son states that it will still work, but I am skeptical. Any insight?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums.

The First Class Ticket applies to the Planet Auran account that it is activated on regardless of whether it's got PC or Mac versions registered on it, so it works on Trainz Simulator Mac and Trainz Simulator 2 Mac as well as the PC versions.

Shane

Welcome to the forums.

The First Class Ticket applies to the Planet Auran account that it is activated on regardless of whether it's got PC or Mac versions registered on it, so it works on Trainz Simulator Mac and Trainz Simulator 2 Mac as well as the PC versions.

Shane

He bought a version from App store...does your comment still apply?

Thanks

Yes - the comment still applies. He will need to register for a Planet Auran account unless he is using the one that you are posting from, then he will need to click Options on the launcher screen of Trainz Mac and enter the account details in the boxes provided.

Shane

Good Morning Jetstorm25
The First Class Ticket applies to all versions of Trainz registered in your account. The First Class Ticket gives access to our faster download station server, which any version of Trainz with download station access (including both Mac versions) can then access for faster downloads (as well as removing the 100MB per day download limit).

Please note. Please ensure that you purchase the First Class Ticket through the account that your son has registered Trainz under, and is using to access the Download Station. This ensures that the First Class Ticket is added to the correct account. We can transfer them, but it'll mean you'll need to contact our helpdesk to have it transferred, which may have a 24-48 hour delay before we can look into it for you (the helpdesk is only staffed during Australian business hours).

Regards

Back