The end of World of Trainz

Thanks for posting and letting everyone know what happen to world of trainz.:'( I liked buying and updating your content.

Good luck Phil, whatever you will be doing in the future.

Your tutorials more than any others helped me with learning to do animation and in general using 3DS Max. You will always be remembered as a true "Trainzer" and creator and your shoes will take some beating to get filled by someone as capable and good as you.

Thank you for letting us know.

VinnyBarb

Hi Phil,

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the content you made. I loved your BNSF SD70. I had a lot of fun driving that.

regards

Dear Phil . all your teaching is present on today creations ... there are still invaluables to me . Good luck !

Sorry to see you give it all away Phil i think i just about bought all your stuff years ago mate and it was worth every cent and Thank You for the Tutorials and just the enjoyment you brought to the game, I wish you all the best for the future and i hope you pop in now and then just to stay in touch. Take care mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

I used Phil's site as a library -- when I needed to remember how to use 3dmax or anything I always refer to his site! I was looking for it now, and could find it until I did a search here and found this thread!

I am sad to see the site go, but nevertheless Phil thank so much sir for providing those tools in the early days of trainz! Your tutorials serve me well, and kept me up many nights, and I got the result I needed! So, again, thank you, sir!!

All the best in your future endeavors!!!

Ish

I've missed out on all the fun :'( (see my join date), the only locomotive i have is your SD70, one of my top favorites cuz it's just such a pretty mix of detail and classic. Wish I had bought Trainz before, in fact I've always been jealous. always wanted more of your content, sorry to hear you removed it but nothing gold can stay.

Back