Screenshot of The Week: May 13 to May 20 2014 (No Theme)

BNSF SD70Mac idles while it waits for repairs.
3HvO35Q.jpg

Trains at Blimney

In the foreground:A class 350 and a class 321 prepare for their rush hour, linking commuters to their local airportIn the background:A hst set and a voyager set are ready to face the rush hour, taking services to Birmingham New Street and Bristol Parkway.
PmTr0P2.png
-James

Geeeep '15 and Alco C425 parked in front of the Tahoe Lake Generating Station, awaiting the next load of coal....

dhbwur.jpg

Have a nice day,

Felix :wave:

Last edited:
@ARhian7

This one really strungs my strings !

How do you guys get the shots to be full page please ? I use photobucket and can't get it right.

Last edited:
:wave:

In photobucket when you have the upload page open to drag 'n drop, there is a cog shaped icon upper right corner of the drag 'n drop window. Click on that and select the top option 1024x768 and tick the box for "Display my linked photos in their original size"

538d5ac0-d39e-4b88-a60f-46f86e213edf_zpsf162dcb5.png

Manning Wardle Mallett loco 'Black water' waits with a goods train bound for Fawley, as one-off 4-6-4 'Adric' passes by with an Exbury-bound passenger train, circa 1936. From this point, roughly parallel to the present marina entrance, the line became single track until the Hythe marshes.
The line seen here is fictional, and represents a what-if narrow gauge line from Totton to Fawley (with a branch to Exbury) along the Waterside in Hampshire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back