Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

Hey flusi I don't mean to sound like a critic but wouldn't an island nation with an active "stratovolcano" mainly rely on geothermal power instead of coal or nuclear? For example Iceland.

Last edited:
Nope, it would not. Take a look at Hawaii for example :) Iceland is similar to what i build, an island that is located above an active hotspot, same with hawaii and (for example), the Yellowstone National Park. You may also consider that Iceland has not that much inhabitants, so it is possible to use geothermal power for them. In hawaii, there are just too many people, those plants could not produce all the necesary energy. Same with Liberty Island :)

Oh and btw...what i built were just 'small' little craters like the Kileau or maybe One of the yellowstone basins. With Stratovulcano i mean the 3800m high mountain in the centre of the island, and a 2600 m one in the south east. Those were the ones that were able to create a whole island :)

Felix :wave:

Looks good. What was the inspiration for the hell llivery? Also i would suggest doing an advertise wrap around some bbls.
8iTmvmB.jpg
[/IMG]
mcvPL6k.jpg
[/IMG]
QNHqS8j.jpg
[/IMG]
ea1uIft.jpg
[/IMG]
E8WGYbE.jpg
[/IMG]
3s7Mjhj.jpg
[/IMG]

In my opinion advertisements in general and their inventor need to burn in hell!! There's nothing i hate more than ads, may they be on a train car covering all windows, on buses, making stations ugly or just annoy you on the web. I'll not do this...except if it is somethingfunny like the Obama unit lol.

The Hell unit? Well google "BR185 666", thats what i saw a few weeks ago and when i noticed that some RR have hell units. On the other side i am a metal fan and in this kind of community...and thats where my inspiration came from :hehe:

Back