Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

so well, i wanted to use Talgo or S-130 trains for the electric division, but since everything one downloads from *Spaintrainzrutas* has at least 5 unknown dependencies, i'll probably use E-44's with amfleets or superliners for now :)

Yay!! More forum cluttering screen shots of the route that only a small private group can have, ...you know, there is a section of the forums JUST FOR screen shots...

Oh, hey, by the way...thanks for nothing....I bought all the payware you said I'd need, but you never sent me your Keystone route, so that was a hundred bucks I could have spent on better things...

Just asking again sometimes helps...do you think i have no other problems than thinking the whole day about what YOU want?? Erm sorry, but i am in the middle of my oral exams, searching for a flat, buying things for it, travelling 300km every weekend and wasnt more than 4h in trainz in the last month. So what exactly do you expect???? I also have this thing called REAL LIFE.

Thanks!

And this seems to be the general Trainz section...so what do you want again? Isnt any announcement section here, ugh?

Felix.

I think what he's trying to say is that these belong in the screenshots section if the layout is not going to be completely publicly released to everyone. Also, pardon my lack of knowledge, but wouldn't the forum area of 'freeware announcements' or 'payware announcements' (I assume the difference is regarding cost or lack thereof) be more suited to such a project.

John

Nope. General trainz does not say whether something gets released or not. Freeware ann. Is for FREE RELEASE items, Payware ann. for PAYWARE items. This route is nothing of the last two ones - so seemed to be the right place. If it was wrong, it would already hae been moved i guess

But since this nonesensical and off topic discussion he started will probably cause this thread to be locked, i dont really care whether people have no other life problems than posts in wrong forums. Sorry, but sometimes i'm just glad i have other hobbies...

Last edited:
Just asking again sometimes helps...do you think i have no other problems than thinking the whole day about what YOU want?? Erm sorry, but i am in the middle of my oral exams, searching for a flat, buying things for it, travelling 300km every weekend and wasnt more than 4h in trainz in the last month. So what exactly do you expect???? I also have this thing called REAL LIFE.

Thanks!

And this seems to be the general Trainz section...so what do you want again? Isnt any announcement section here, ugh?

Felix.

Get off your high horse Felix. We messaged back and forth for several days, over a period of several weeks, over two months ago...

The last message I sent you, reminding you of what you had agreed to do IF I purchased a bunch of payware was flat out ignored, and then you moved on to this "project".

There is no excuse for such rude and ignorant behavior. If you can not keep your promises, then you should learn not to make them.

As for "having a life", well, my young "friend", you have much to learn. After a 5 year battle with a very aggressive Cancer, my Mother passed away last week. Besides my Father, I was her primary caregiver for those five years, and I still managed to operate a real-world trucking company, that I started from the ground up. I have more degrees and professional licenses than half your Instructors combined. I "play Trainz" to get my mind OFF the real life stuff, where-as, it seems YOU spend more time on trainz than your studies.

I asked you, very nicely I might add, if I could get a copy of the Keystone Route, because my Mother's Grand Father worked on the Pennsylvania Railroad ON that subdivision, and I thought it might have brought her some fond memories in her time of angst and pain (severe physical pain from Cancer, Diabetes, and Liver failure, as well as mental anguish knowing she was terminally ill). Now that she has passed, and is no longer suffering, it is of no concern to me, to get your precious little train route...now you can kindly take your smug attitude, and shove it up your arschloch.

Get off your high horse Felix

Nope, sorry. I am allowed to do what i want, not what you want me to do.

We messaged back and forth for several days, over a period of several weeks, over two months ago...

The last message I sent you, reminding you of what you had agreed to do IF I purchased a bunch of payware was flat out ignored, and then you moved on to this "project".

There is no excuse for such rude and ignorant behavior. If you can not keep your promises, then you should learn not to make them.

As for "having a life", well, my young "friend", you have much to learn

First of all...the one that has to learn a lot is...you. Or who is the one using swear words here? And since when am i obliged to give my stuff to anyone? You MAY noticed that some people actually have my routes, i am normally not like 'i'll may give it to you, but you'll never hear from me again'. But yes, even if you think i have nothing to do, i also have an own life. Sorry that i do not check the forum every five minutes!! I may play trainz, but since when does that mean that i have to check the forum every day? And yes, sometimes one reads a PM, thinks *i reply later* and simply FORGETS IT. DAMN YOU *insert a word that describes a not that intelligent person* , ITS A GAME!!! A DAMN GAME!!! not your f*cking life! nothing important!!!

it seems YOU spend more time on trainz than your studies.

Funny how you can say that without knowing me. And if you treat your employees like that...hah.

I "play Trainz" to get my mind OFF the real life stuff

Fine, i did it the same way, but now dont use it any longer. NOT your business anyway what i do.

I asked you, very nicely I might add

Did i ever said you were a rude person?

Now that she has passed, and is no longer suffering, it is of no concern to me, to get your precious little train route...now you can kindly take your smug attitude, and shove it up your arschloch.

So why not just shutting up and going away? I dont care about you, your interests, your wishes and so on. It is sad what happened to your parents, but...i am not responsible for that. And it has nothing to do with this COMPUTER GAME. Also.... I'm not Santa Claus. And as said...i owe you NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

- lol didnt even notice his post here haha ^^

Last edited:
Welcome back, Felix. I guess it's true; it's impossible to leave Trainz. It's only a matter of time before connyxy makes her grand return as well.

Glad to see your high-quality planning and keen attention for detail have not wavered.

Welcome back, Felix. I guess it's true; it's impossible to leave Trainz. It's only a matter of time before connyxy makes her grand return as well.

Glad to see your high-quality planning and keen attention for detail have not wavered.

Thanks :D but Conny will never return...i'm about 100% sure... :/

Work continues since this morning...this project is not dead and will never die! HAH!!!

Planning a TOFC facility now, the High Speed plan got scrapped...honestly, how realistic is it to run shinkansens side by side with ES44's LOL

qpgdh4.jpg

(isnt looking that good now, i'm using low quality stuff to compensate FPS problems)

Felix :wave:

Back