Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

flusi737;[SIZE=2 said:
Any of you out there who knows a nice, powerful freight steam engine, that actually is a well made model + works as it should (can be payware, sure !!)? [/SIZE]

Anything by K&L Trainz. They haven't released any Articulateds yet, but they have quite a few freight locos of smaller varieties available. After that, Bneals stuff from his site and the myriad repaints that folks have done based on his work are great in addition to being free.

-Falcus

Thanks guys! I guess i'll try the 2-6-6-6 and 2-8-8-2 from Bdaneal :D Didn't notice his site yet, but from the pics the loco's look perfect :) I also have the PRR J1 from K&L, i already tried but it seems to be not powerful enough.

Thanks again and wish you a great day guys!

Felix

You can always just modify the enginespec, and it will pull more.

I got chewed out on another prototype forum for posting a PRR locomotive, on a B&O mainline: "What's that doing there" ?

A steam locomotive looks very out of place pulling a modern Husky Stack container train

A steam locomotive looks very out of place pulling a modern Husky Stack container train

Doesn't look as near as out of place as this.
lner4472.jpg

(Original photo by Michael Taylor.)

Last edited:
So seems like i cant continue very soon...my car broke down and i have no chance to get to my home right now :/ I just hope everything's ok with my flat and stuff :-(

Felix

Excellent route, I must ask though for my own interest if you will ever release it? Im trying to create a route with kind of the same concept as this one and would love to get some ideas from this one even though mine will never look as good ;)

Excellent route, I must ask though for my own interest if you will ever release it? Im trying to create a route with kind of the same concept as this one and would love to get some ideas from this one even though mine will never look as good ;)

Hmm, yes it is for release, if i can fifnish it ;-) I may give out a first version as soon as the first of the two ramps to the summit is done. Required would be Trainzitalia's Sherman hill and 3 pofig trees, also 1 bridge, 1 signal and 10 speed signs from Marias Pass X (which will be replaced later)

Some pics....also the FMRR got a 2-6-6-6 now, finally a working steam locomotive! Thanks for all the links guys and especially trainfancaleb :D

Pic of the point where the FMRR Bighorn Subdivision leading towards the Freeport division branches of the BNSF Mainline

Here we see two SD40-2W's going to the Jamestown Yard, where both will be painted into FMRR colors soon. (Thanks RRmods, especially Adamovic for those really outstanding engines !! )

All tracks seen in above pics will NOT be like this in the final version. I'll probably use those track later

Last edited:
Back