Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

Thank you :D

just that people don't think this all is a joke:

LCSE 666, Hell unit with removed NTD 2014 paint

The first of 65 P32-8BWH locomotives

F40PH #621, the *Trainz 12* unit on the mountain line going via Alderney Dam

Looks awesome! How do we 'apply' for the openings? I could do Staff Operations and/or 2nd Repainter if you're interested.

Best of Luck and Happy Trainzing,
AMTRAKwannabe

Oh >.< completely forgot the application info LOL. :hehe: :p sorry for dat ^^

One can apply via PM or (preferred) skype (flusi737x)/facebook (https://www.facebook.com/felix.richter.169). This is because i have connection problems recently and skype/FB mobile do not need so much bandwith as this forum. Please give a short description of yourself, your work and why you think you could help with decisions within this project. Me and the other two Main Controllers will decide then :)

oh btw...East LCSE workshops / loop line WIP...should be done soon.

Topic subscription and bump.

Left you some comments on Skype. You know my background.
Talk to you next weekend (probably) as I didn't see you in #trainz.

Yes i did,but considering we have 6:31 am here and i have to go to school in a few mins i did not reply. Also have to ask some other Staff and so on....meh.

Felix

No problem :)

I may should add that i have my final exams in 2+3 weeks (finish school then), also travelling across germany due to the apprenticeship i start in sept. (Train engineer for the RBH Logistics), have to do medical/physical test and so on. And at least i go to the RaR 2014 festival this year lol. Dont expect any big news on this projects until 25.06, but then i have holidays (planned 10 miles per day min.) Also the application process may be very slow. Aaaand still note, this is just some open position lol, no special work requiered ^^

MfG/Greetings

Felix

Topic subscription and bump.

Left you some comments on Skype. You know my background.
Talk to you next weekend (probably) as I didn't see you in #trainz.

Okay :) background well known too ^^ Sad thing is that skype does NOT transfer messages between offline persons...so as long as you are not online the same time i am on, i'll not get your message. And...i was in #trainz the last 6 days o_O

But Los Santos is based on Los Angeles, CA and is in GTA San Andreas and GTA V... But Liberty City is in the original GTA and GTA III Liberty City Stories

Yes I know a lot about GTA...
Ahh, yes that's what I ment, but I think we are now starting to get a bit off topic.

Back