ANL's Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

anl

Done with making content
I have received a few PM's, and have read of posts here and other site's wanting to know what has happened to all my content that was available for download. Since the removal of my content, a lot have things have happened in my personal life. Things that don't need to be mentioned here. However I have been busy in both the real scale side of model railroading, and on the V scale side. Since I live in the Pacific Northwest, I have been working on railroad related items that were found in this area witch will be featured here at Jointed rail. These include modeling the logging operation's found in Oregon and Washington, and will have content with regarding those operations. I also have included the mainline railroads that have served the Pacific Northwest, the GN, NP, SP&S, and UP.
I have received PM's about missing Kuid's with regards to my old content. Unfortunately my content is being upgraded. The engines are completely different from the old versions, and kuid's have changed or been moved or removed on the model. So I will not be able to provide the missing kuid's for my content. Please don't post the missing kuid's here on the forum or upload them to a file share site OR ANYWHERE. Just be patient they will be re-released and will be better than the originals.
Another factor in the delay is the amount of content, some of the classes of engines are 14 locomotives and are all different so there is time in that. Plus I have added a couple more locomotives to some classes.
Since I mentioned the upgrades, I tell you that ALL my content is being upgraded from the steam locomotives to the Diesel's with new features. Some models have been completely rebuilt with very little of the original mesh left. Here Is a list of some of my content and the upgrades that are being done to the locomotives.

VERANDA TURBINE: The veranda turbine has been up graded with new textures. Also lilb's script has been applied to the turbines as well. It feature's working marker light's and mars light on the engine, as well as newer higher detailed trucks from fellow JR members.
5430075b077caebf9a7d92747fe813aa.jpg

UNION PACIFIC TTT-6 2-10-2: Engine is about 80% new parts, including all brand new bogies on both the tender and the locomotive. Also added is Auto Running numbers. These will included the numbers for the O.S.L. and L.A.S.L. Along with the 2 previous types of the locomotive a new version was added, a coal burner has joined roster as well swelling the locomotive type to 5 different versions. Cab mode is also now available as well. Here are the 3 versions.
f0bdbf9dae4cabe51e97934a265ceb88.jpg

UNION PACIFIC CSA 4-6-6-4 EARLY CHALLENGER: This locomotive as well has been rebuilt. With new bogies on the locomotive and on the tender as well. 50% of the mesh has been redone. The Locomotive has many new features over the old one. Working marker lights, cab windows, turret hatches, and cab vents. Cab mode has also been added. Lilb's script has been applied to the engine as well. In addition to the original 4 locomotives 5 brand new versions join the roster.(engine at the far right) These versions are of a rebuild that the UP did in the late 40's. These feature a pilot similar to the later challenger that feature an automatic swinging coupler.
2aab56a0ce5329e6c9b623c48cb07c54.jpg

UNION PACIFIC FEF2/3 4-8-4: This is the one that everyone has been asking "what happened to it". This engine has had some up grades to it as well. The mars light is now independent from the head light and can be turned on and off in the script work. The coupler on the front is no longer is a pantograph function, it operates automatically when something is coupled to it. The engine and tender has received map and texture upgrades, all 4 tenders are now bumped mapped.
4117aa768a70386fb9b5d60a4a134acb.jpg

1350949417a53e5027fe1a47f2056294.jpg

UNION PACIFIC 4-6-6-4 LATE CHALLENGER: Ever since the post's on the forum people have PM'ed me about this engine and if it is available. This locomotive is NOT available at this time. Only people who I have personally given it to are the ones who can have it. This locomotive is far from being done. There are still a few thing's that need to be done to it, however it will feature some unique things. Like the CSA the locomotive will have opening turret hatches, cab vents, and cab windows. Working smoke hoods are also in the works on the engine as well. It will also feature something unique but you will have to wait till it is released.
16b04b0d7ad347dc4c1a1e56ebfe2bb2.jpg

Well I hope this post helps people to see why it is taking so long to get everything back up. As I stated above please DO NOT SHARE ANY OF MY CONTENT. I WILL NOT ALLOW RE-SKINS OR ANY MODIFICATIONS TO MY CONTENT TO BE POSTED HERE OR ANY OTHER SITE. Also NO gimme pigging or nagging will be allowed in this thread. Any posts like that will be removed. I will use this thread to keep you updated as to my content. ANL

Good to hear about the update progress on these lovely stuff.
May I know if the locomotives both diesel and steam be getting ground plane shadows please? :)

I'm glad to see you are still working on these models to make some of the best in the game even better. Keep up the good work.

Great, great work!!

I have all the previous versions and I'm looking forward to these (especially the Turbines and the TTTs)!!!

"mainline railroads that served the pacific northwest"...
What about the Milwaukee Road?
Just curious.

Lou

NO only the 4-6-6-4, 4-8-4, 4-8-2, and 4-6-2 were painted in the 2 tone gray. ANL

"mainline railroads that served the pacific northwest"...
What about the Milwaukee Road?
Just curious.

Lou

Don't forget the Southern Pacific served Western Oregon! Lol, don't worry, there's lots of excellent SP equipment already. These engines all look great, ANL!

It was very good of you, anl, to take the time to put out that informative summary of what you are doing. Thank you for it. When your work is published it should make quite a big splash.

Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back