Imagine if you had to deal with this...

pdkoester

DoubleYouPea & Espee fan!
I hear all complaints about different versions of Trainz, and people make fun of Railworks/Run8/MSTS, etc.

But,

would you have ever imagined this... :hehe:

This one is a little more fun... I tried to start it where the song starts, but it didn't skip to it, go to 00:24 seconds and watch from there:

Last edited:
I remember using this mod in 1.4.5! This was, and still is, a brilliant mod that has been created for Minecraft. I should of told the Trainz community about this mod sooner.

Or a bit of fun.

Still, I'm sure if you look hard you can find some other inoffensive threads to complain about.

It's too much work which I witnessed when my nephew was making stuff in Mindcraft. I like the polygon smoke though coming out of the locomotives. :)

John

Jcitron, it's called Minecraft, not Mindcraft.

Doh! The typo was perhaps a bit of a mind slip and more than a slip of a finger, and due to thinking of the mind numbing effects of using the game! :)

John

Last edited:
Because, it's a TRAIN MOD, and this is a Train Forums! Make it obvious, does it not?

No, see, it is a "TRAINZ" Forum, for the purpose of discussing the "TRAINZ" franchise.
--There might be a section of the forums where that would be acceptable, but certainly not desirable.

Because, it's a TRAIN MOD, and this is a Train Forums! Make it obvious, does it not?

It reminds me too much of Railroad Tycoon 3, which I hated because it was far too "cartoonish" and ridiculous. Despite its inferior graphics, Railroad Tycoon 2 was a far better game.

Last edited:
I suppose this would of been more ideal to MS Dos when your computer only had 60MB ram, Pentium 1 or 2 processor, no GPU and a 300MB Hard Drive.

But even MS Dos had better graphics than this, lol

I miss playing

Indy Car
Formula One
Police Quest

It's been 20 years since I played them and forgot the other games.

Cheers.

If you still have them, you can get DOSBox and use them again! :D

That Minecraft mod makes me thankful for Trainz even more, but then again one mush admire the detail and work on the engines, especially considering Minecraft's limitations.

Kieran.

If you still have them, you can get DOSBox and use them again! :D

That Minecraft mod makes me thankful for Trainz even more, but then again one mush admire the detail and work on the engines, especially considering Minecraft's limitations.

Kieran.
Or use a Virtual Machine as I would do! It's simple to use, and the virtual machine has DOS Support for virtual 3.1, 95, and 98 machine's!

Or use a Virtual Machine as I would do! It's simple to use, and the virtual machine has DOS Support for virtual 3.1, 95, and 98 machine's!

Yes, real virtual machines, such as Oracle Virtual Box, or Microsoft's Hyper-V are great for running other operating systems. Currently I have 3 VMs used for various things. They run Vista, Oracle Linux, and Solaris 10.1

I agree with Kieran the graphics are quite amazing given the limitations of the program, but it's all way too much to get stuff like that to work in that mind craft of a game!

John

It reminds me too much of Railroad Tycoon 3, which I hated because it was far too "cartoonish" and ridiculous. Despite its inferior graphics, Railroad Tycoon 2 was a far better game.

I beg to differ. I liked RT3 better than RT2 primarily because of one thing: SANDBOX!

Back