Sodor Island 3D Missing Dependencies

MsipmsonW

I need help from SI3D, but they haven't replied to my e-mails. Hopefully someone on the forum can help me.

I'm having trouble downloading some of the things that are required for the engines and scenery. I've added them to Content Manager and I've try to download the missing dependencies (Class 67 Driver, Chameleon Livery System, Screwlink Coupler and hook, etc...) but for some reason they all have the same error.

'Unable to dowload. Couldn't obtain a download URL. Item cannot be found on the Download Station'

Please can someone advise me what I should do?

Thanks.

Which version of Content Manager are you using? Are you using the one for TRS2006, or for TS2009? If your using the one for TRS2006 to download the missing dependencies, I have had that same issue, as the build number is too high to download straight from CMP. You would need to download them manually, and backdate the assets in order for them to work.

Which version of Content Manager are you using? Are you using the one for TRS2006, or for TS2009? If your using the one for TRS2006 to download the missing dependencies, I have had that same issue, as the build number is too high to download straight from CMP. You would need to download them manually, and backdate the assets in order for them to work.

I'm using TS2009.

It's working, but this is going to take a long time. :eek:

I've tried and tried again but no mater what I do all items you can get at Download Station have the error.

'Unable to download. Couldn't obtain a download URL. Item cannot be found on the Download Station'

It's like the connection is broken or something. Is there a way to find and correct the fault?

Geting Thomas Content Help

I have content manager now on 2/9/15. I have some Thomas content. So say if I want Spencer from sodor workshops, I click, hit the download thing or button box, and flashplayer or a www. page comes up. Click the X. A little bar at the bottom or you screen will come pop up. hit save. hit the minimize button and go to content manager and right click the item downloaded and then maybe not, other icons show and it will download it to get the item you got, when it is finished, go to railyard to see yout item. If not there, PLZ respond. ;) GOOD LUCK!

Back