Lilb's SP-1 tender mesh Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

logybear

Content Creator
Hey Lilb,

I was wondering if i could have the gmax or 3dsmax file for your SP-1's tender. I'd like to modify it for My Northern Pacific A-2 4-8-4's bathtub tender. It's very close to the design. Would you help out a Fellow Locomotive builder.

Thanks for your help,
Logan

Hi,

First, these tenders are very different, they barely look similar. And Sorry, but there is not a chance that I am going to send you a mesh for a Payware Tender for free. You are much better off building your own from scratch.

Brian

I also own your SP-1 and SP-2, I'd really be happy to make a copy and modify it. And I'm selling my locomotive too.

Sorry, but no. Just to be clear, you may not use any part of my locomotive or tender in your project.

Brian

I've been trying to think of a nice way to respond to this thread, but I can't. Just how thick are you? The license says you can't use it, Brian himself says you can't use it, what more are you looking for? Sorry but I think you need to read what's been said and realize that what you want is not going to happen.

I've been trying to think of a nice way to respond to this thread, but I can't. Just how thick are you? The license says you can't use it, Brian himself says you can't use it, what more are you looking for? Sorry but I think you need to read what's been said and realize that what you want is not going to happen.

This is a prime example of the current generation thinking that they are all the "excepitons to the general rules", "special snowflakes" and somehow think they should get catered too. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Okay, three sharp posts should get the point across to OP good enough. To be fair he sounds like a kid and is still relatively new to the forums. Not saying he should be given a free pass, just that we leave this thread be.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wondering if Brian wants to play a part in a Show I'm making. Jeez guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back