The Checkrail Thread

Don't bump dead threads! :)

Nah - joke tone - all good. I remember the struggle you had with that 'Pumpkin' skin Mick - nailed it in the end though!

A couple from checkrail's latest - a one-and-a-bit board freelance urban tram route which is nothing but fun....

tramz_034.jpg

tramz_036.jpg

Plenty more screenshots in the Urban Screenshots thread, or of course at checkrail...

Yeah both those skins proved to be troublesome Andy LOL Amazing work on the Tramz stuff too mate i've been following your work that catanery must be a headache to get right, Any chance you'll be picking up the PAL Project before we both move into the next world as i have a bit of stuff made for there but the route building does my head in LOL.
Great too see you into sum-thing your enjoying though mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Last edited:
Just realised that all the screenshots are gone. Didn't think that through, did I?? Bit of a bummer - for me the routes were always about the screenshots. Anyway...

I'm not sure where to post this, but this seems the place:

Trainz content 'licences' have always been more of an honor thing than in any meaningful way enforcable, so here's an appeal to honor:

Please don't use any of my routes as the basis of any kind of payware route or session.

Please don't create a site or a page which hosts my original content (Chris Hackworth is the only exception to this request. Please don't bombard either Chris or myself with requests about 'when'.).

Other than that, all other licencing, distribution, modifying, restrictions are lifted.

PLEASE don't post legal-eagle requests for clarification. No payware. No hosting of unmodified routes. Otherwise - go for it......

Enjoy.

Andy :)

Thanks so much for all your creations, Andy. I've had hours and hours of fun running your routes as intended as well hours and hours of fun fooling with them. I hope your future is as creative and as fun as this period has been.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dermmy hows it going haven’t heard from you in long time.. hope everything is ok and question are you still working on any of your routes on the checkrail site anymore jw

Time to Resurrect this Thread

Here we see a Louisville & Nashville M-1 'Big Emma' 2-8-4 Berkshire hauling a short coal train leaving Hazard, heading east to one of the many coal mines along the Louisville & Nashville Eastern Kentucky Division mainline.

Here's a Chesapeake & Ohio K-3a 2-8-2 Mikado leading a 40 car coal train from the mines on the Leatherwood branch to the East Kentucky Power Plant to unload and provide the power demanded by all the people and industries throughout the surrounding area.

Just realised that all the screenshots are gone. Didn't think that through, did I?? Bit of a bummer - for me the routes were always about the screenshots. Anyway...

I'm not sure where to post this, but this seems the place:

Trainz content 'licences' have always been more of an honor thing than in any meaningful way enforcable, so here's an appeal to honor:

Please don't use any of my routes as the basis of any kind of payware route or session.

Please don't create a site or a page which hosts my original content (Chris Hackworth is the only exception to this request. Please don't bombard either Chris or myself with requests about 'when'.).

Other than that, all other licencing, distribution, modifying, restrictions are lifted.

PLEASE don't post legal-eagle requests for clarification. No payware. No hosting of unmodified routes. Otherwise - go for it......

Enjoy.

Andy :)

Hey Dermmy I know this is a really old thread. But there is a way to get the screenshots back.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171208205053/http://www.checkrail.com/ek_iv.htm This is from a really cool web archiving site called wayback machine. There's a bunch of snapshots from your website. Maybe you can get them back there!

Eastern Kentucky is back as the route was meant to be. Waited ten years for this.

tane4_0085.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
Back