Screenshot of The Week: April 22 to April 29 2014 (Pre-War)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's topic is brought to you by Stevo and it is Prewar. Although the original suggestion was pre-WW1 (<1914), I'm also going to include WW2 (<1939) as well because that is what the term "prewar" typically refers to. This also opens up to everyone a lot more possibilities in the Steam Era. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 29 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Although the original suggestion was pre-WW1 (<1914), I'm also going to include WW2 (<1939) as well because that is what the term "prewar" typically refers to.

I technically didn't specify this, I just rejected Jamie's recommendation to keep it "Pre-Afghan war" :hehe:

To prove it, DD 586 skips the grain silo in Tallarat with an express cattle train, c1925...

88d99751be1516fec4007883d784505b.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

NZR T Class 1879-1900

Generally used for freight in the real world, but this one is on an excursion to the pioneer town in my fictitious route.

A short freight returning to Merced seen here near Snelling, California 1938

a0220f8e7b8a285826c10cc2ed19e524.jpg

Last edited:
up-goods-1915.jpg

A DD class, resplendent in the old Canadian Red livery, works it's way across the Yarra plains bridge after departing Yarra Glen.

Regards
Zec

Submissions are now closed. There are 11 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until May 6, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
My vote:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...April-29-2014-(Pre-War)&p=1283500#post1283500

by captainkman.

@ captainkmen: Is the Turbomotive model generally available? It looks splendid!

Rob.
Sorry Rob, but due to some current complications with the model itself and permission issues, I am currently unable to release the model. It also does not currently have a cab view.

A similar story goes for the 7F as well, though it uses the Fowler 4F cab view from the S&C pack and so is fully functional.

Kieran.

Back