CSX Screenshots

But it does stop you from reading it, preventing him from getting the attention he wants which would in turn stop him from posting.

That was the case until you made the comment about the thread. Any time someone questions a thread I start, this is what you can expect to happen. Not blaming it on you but just saying how it is.

I guess this is not a bad one to start...The one guy is right on we do have a UP one, you got my WC one I started way back in 2008, so I guess having a CSX one is not to bad.....Seeing there is a lot of CSX stuff out there....Might as well share it :)

Here we catch CN A446 coming thru Duplainville headed towards Chicago

I guess this is not a bad one to start...The one guy is right on we do have a UP one, you got my WC one I started way back in 2008, so I guess having a CSX one is not to bad.....Seeing there is a lot of CSX stuff out there....Might as well share it :)

The UP thread died out, you are the main poster in your thread which kind of makes it a personal thread, although I do browse that thread often, we don't need specific railroad's threads.

Just move on if you guys don't want it separated. I see no problem with a dedicated thread. Maybe some facts and educational stuff about each railroad can be had in each? Just a thought.

Paul

CSX Local Backing in the Yard (WIP Route)

10003554_244759852396879_6608588190603235838_o.jpg

Its on a cool mid September, and we have an early morning catch in Holly MI as a south bound mixed freight works its way through town.

Jib228_20140421_0001_zpsd004276a.jpg

Jib228_20140421_0003_zps519ec661.jpg

A rare CSX train crosses the PRL headed for New Brunswick from Pittsburg, PA. The train had a PRL SD40-2 put into the lashup for helper power on the near 2% grade, which would be taken off in Albany.

Great job on these AC6000s Matt!

Back