Screenshot of The Week: April 8 to April 15 2014 (Diamonds)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's topic is a girl's best friend; diamonds. Diamond crossing, diamond mine, Diamond River Mining Company, etc. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 15 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

6649f6ee1551f62f9e646425abdac5c9.jpg

Let's play 'Spot the Diamond!'

♪♫ "Take me out to the ball game..." ♪♫

April, 1968. The depot across the diamond will be torn down in a few short months.

EDIT - It seems that Host Then Post has evaporated into cyberspace. Rehosted my picture.

Last edited:
♪♫ "Take me out to the ball game..." ♪♫

April, 1968. The depot across the diamond wil be torn down in a few short months.

Correct!

The great ulmer can tell the future! :p:hehe:

Time to break up the monotony of only American trains! I don't have anything against them, but sometimes they do take over threads.

Everyone knows that where two main lines converge or otherwise meet, there's a diamond!

Kieran.

Last edited:
The line's resident 37, nicknamed 'Scotty' waits at Windrush station, ready to haul the return train on this preserved line, with an Autocoach on the bay and a restaurant car on the end of Platform 2. The photo was taken from the footbridge.

Back