Unable to download from USLW

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
So I was attempting to download the dependencies for the newly released Emily Bay Branch, of which a bunch are on USLW. I haven't changed anything with my browser settings in quite a while & in the past have happily & easily downloaded stuff. However today I've been having nothing but problems. I'm curious if it's just me or a larger issue.

For anything I attempt to download on of two things happen:
1) If I'm lucky the capcha gets approved and I get taken to the donate page; however nothing happens after that. If I'm really lucky when I click the manual download button (rather then waiting the 5 secs or so) the download will begin, but this is very rare (out of all the things I need to download, it only worked once) usually it just sits there & does nothing.
2) More often however I get the following message: "Incorrect Verification failure or Browser Security to high, are cookies enabled? Please Try Agian" I can go back and retry entering the capcha, refreshing various pages. even quitting Chrome & restarting it, but the message is still the same. I've tipple checked that I entered it right, turned off Add Blocker, but still nothing.

Any help would be appreaciated.

peter

PS; just an FYI on that error page, "Again" is spelt wrong.

To be honest Peter, over the last few months, whenever I have verified the code and received the message - Your download will start in 3 seconds... If not click HERE, I always click on HERE and get the cdp, otherwise, the page just sits there and nothing happens. I am unsure if this has occurred after the website went down and subsequently JR have had problems with the download server, or, if it's always been like that, I can't remember now to be frank, but, I have always got what I wanted from them, anyway.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
Back