So today I was ADHD for 5 minutes and did this:

2yt6.png

Why the concrete slabs? This:

e724.png

Also, the back:

i14x.png

And another close up:

lvl0.png

So the idea originally was to make a Union Station (pictured) and connect it to a bunch of other city route I found on the DLS for personal use. As I'm finding out, making your own city to start with is hard; especially when you're not working with ground, but a slab.

I'm thinking develop a plan for the city and get some more buildings form the DLS first. I want to just connect and merge it with other routes for now. If I do that it wont go up on the DLS unless I get it cleared with the original creators.

More shots coming! The downtown section of (insert name here.)

um8s.png

MN Shoreliner on Union Station approach.

4mup.png

Train in the station.

tyk1.png

Update!

So the Downtown area just got redone with the TAC (mostly TAC) buildings.

2eqs.jpg

Same place from above. This seemed like a good idea at the time, but I wonder how this will work later on keeping the buildings close like this. The white square is there so that you just right click on it and zoom in for the underground station. The arena is to cover up the top of the only non-glitchy third rail tunnel I could find in tunnel 31.

p3dy.jpg

Thoughts and comments are welcome!

Last edited:
UPDATES! The city grew a good bit. I decided to make the downtown area mostly high-rise office buildings with a few hotels and condos going in soon.

ptdk.jpg

Areal shot.

zax3.jpg

Also, I decided to put in track markers in the platforms so A.I. trains would pull all the way in.

2xht.jpg

Back