Farmall Tractor

ish6

Since 2001
Hello All,

Has anyone come across a a drivable tractor to use on field crops?

Thanks
Have a good Sunday all!!
Ishie

Yes. Deane's farmall tractor on the DLS. Search 'tractor'. I figured it's a given to search before you ask

Here's one which moves

Are Deane’s (Dinorius_Redundicus) tractors drivable? I've only seen the static versions.

There’s another one I use. It’s not strictly driveable like a loco on a track, but is a well animated tractor with cultivator: jd-tractor <kuid:50567:1036>

It’s a nice asset which moves up and down in a narrow 70 metre loop.

Some have had trouble removing it though, but it can be easily done as described in this thread.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Last edited:
Yes. Deane's farmall tractor on the DLS. Search 'tractor'. I figured it's a given to search before you ask

In all honestly, I would have search first, and then I ask -- However, my search results came up empty, it's why I ask! And still nothing comes up!!!

keywords: Drivable!

All in all - Thank you for your post! --
Ish

Last edited:
Are Deane’s (Dinorius_Redundicus) tractors drivable? I've only seen the static versions.

There’s another one I use. It’s not strictly driveable like a loco on a track, but is a well animated tractor with cultivator: jd-tractor <kuid:50567:1036>

It’s a nice asset which moves up and down in a narrow 70 metre loop.

Some have had trouble removing it though, but it can be easily done as described in this thread.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Hello Casper --

I use the download station, and when I selected locomotives and typed Tractor in the search nothing came up... But copying and pasting the kuids, and then checking the boxes for Tv04, it came up, -- not a drivable , but it will serve its' needs!! LOL --- I always use the DLS because I like to see the pictures, but forget to check the boxes at times!!! -- getting old here! LOL

Thank you sir for the kuids!!! And I will check out that thread you posted here, too!

Thank You -- Take care now!
Ishie

Last edited:
In 2004 I had a nice tractor moving up and down in a field. I think it was one of those Neoklai Russian animations. But after the "upgrades", it was lost and I have not seen any others around.

You can always adapt the tractor to the "super adapter" which can be used to make almost any vehicle drivable.

Thank you guys for your contribution insights to this thread!

It has been well received!!!

Regards
Ish

Hi Ish,

Ian (Vulcan) has made a couple,
kuid2:60238:26308:1 and kuid2:60238:26309:1 he also made them as a product.
He also made a John Deere version.

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Ish,

Ian (Vulcan) has made a couple,
kuid2:60238:26308:1 and kuid2:60238:26309:1 he also made them as a product.
He also made a John Deere version.

Cheers,

Bill.

Good Morning Bill --

Hope that you are fine!!!

Thanks for posting those kuids -- appreciated it, sir!!!!

BTW- Big fan of your awesome contents at the DLS! Well done, sir!!!

Take Care
Ishie

Back