It's just getting started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still keep trying with Helpdesk. Have a look through your emails though for any evidence - as it stands, it's your word against theirs. It's best not to make things worse for yourself by posting publicly about it though.

Shane

Last edited:
Do you even read

Do you even think? I guess not.

See, these people just don't stop. This is why I steer new people away from these forums. You can't do anything about them...If you try, you get in trouble. This forum need to clear these people away.

See, these people just don't stop. This is why I steer new people away from these forums. You can't do anything about them...If you try, you get in trouble. This forum need to clear these people away.
You can put them in your ignore list. I find it works wonders :)

Well, like most (I believe), I enjoy the forums and the site. You can get help, keep up with new developments, or just read junk like this. You should really just not bother coming to the forums if it troubles you. You will never stop others from coming here. It's the best place to go to.

Cheers....Rick

LWVRR, I used to have respect for you and your content, but I must say you have damaged your reputation beyond repair. It's a sign of someone's maturity on how well they can behave and here you've stayed up all night complaining and annoying everyone.

I seriously think you need professional help.

You're annoyed the mods made a mistake? I've seen lots of mistakes made by mods on both these boards and others.. It's in their job description not to admit it

New people need to be steered towards these forums, not away from it just because you have a problem with abiding by the rules.

And you want to complain about others posting in this thread that you started because your last one and many others have been closed due to the excessive whining in each and every thread? I mean you open it up yourself to the issues, no one else here is to "blame" except you.

With that said lets cut the drama and bs out of this forum and MOVE ON. Constantly posting threads and bits about how your upset with the helpdesk and how they suck and how your going to do this and that and the other thing is getting a tad old.

Also disclaimer: My opinions are in no way associated to the fact I am a JointedRail member. You can attack JR based on my reply all you want but that has no bearing on my posting here AT ALL.

I've been a member of this community since 2004 and I've been thru my fair share of postings in the past and I will say in the past this forum has had LESS DRAMA associated with it. It needs to get back to that.

LWVRR, I used to have respect for you and your content, but I must say you have damaged your reputation beyond repair. It's a sign of someone's maturity on how well they can behave and here you've stayed up all night complaining and annoying everyone.

I seriously think you need professional help.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. LWVRR, maybe its time you either grow up, or get into another hobby, like model airplanes. When one resorts to this, the only result is a bad one. Want to keep enjoying Trainz? Then quit whining and attacking people. And no one MADE you join Trainz either--that was your decision. So if you think N3V is so full of crap and their product is worthless, then go find yourself a new hobby. Keeping up like this will only get you banned. And honestly, I agree 100% with sharknose-you have gone a bit too far this time.

My suggestion: Do what you do best ... I always like the work you did in the past ... great routes.

Never mind the peanut gallery of vegetable throwers

You guys just don't get, do you? The JR guys are excluded to that because they seem to do what ever they want, but for the rest of you guys...this can happen to you too. And when it does, I'll be the first one here to say "grow up" "Get a new hobby" and we can see how you like it. It's always been a mob mentality here...some thing will never change.

You're annoyed the mods made a mistake? I've seen lots of mistakes made by mods on both these boards and others.. It's in their job description not to admit it

Agreed. This is what needs to change. When a mod gets out of hand, there is no place for the user to go. What is the helpdesk going to do about it? Nothing, as in my case.

MODERATOR COMMENT:

Attention ALL posters in this thread. Abide by the COC as do moderators.

LWVRR - You made your point in #2. The rest of this thread adds little to meaningful discussion on this subject and serves only to inflame the situation.
If you don't like a moderator's decision, take it up with the hierarchy off-forum. The forums are for discussion on matters directly related to Trainz, trains and related transportation.

The rest of you - While I appreciate that you don't like the way LWVRR behaves, you are only adding fuel to the fire.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back