NEW PRE-ORDERS Available now! (DISCOUNT)

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys!! Got a couple of pre-order items we wanted to get up now that we are finalizing the last details! Both of these items are on PRE-ORDER for delivery betwen 3/31/14 - 4/3/14.

THESE ARE BOTH DISCOUNTED UNTIL SUNDAY ONLY, ACT NOW TO GET THEM AT REDUCED PRICES. Normal prices will resume on Monday!!

First Item to tell you about:

22alpha_20140314_0000.jpg

Midwest Grain 4.0 Content Pack. This will be the LAST content pack before we switch the route and begin a massive overhaul. The next version of MWG will be a steam/transition era upgrade. The original route will retain it's own KUID as the others do so you can always use the version you like the most.

We have a ton of candidates for this next pack, here's whats already on the list:

High Hood SD45
SD50
SD9
MP2800/C
SD9043
SD70ACe + SD70ACeB
SD80MAC
New rolling stock pack

Plus a couple of extra surprises!

The Diamond River Mining Company (DRM) is something new to JR and Trainz! This pack will contain several items. The small module (freeware) will also be included along with a session to keep you busy with all the new toys! On top of the custom buildings you will also be getting an entire industrial railroad to serve your new mine.

drmlol.jpg

2 ALCO S4's as well as a custom ALCO slug will be the main power.
Another SW1500 will also be included as a back up engine.
Diamond River Coal Co. Main Tipple (With animated loading chute as well as being an idustry)
Diamond River Coal Co. Truck loading building.
Diamond River Coal Co. Warehouse/Storage building.
Diamond River Coal Co. Engine shed and office.
Small 5X1 Model RR freeware module with a complete running setup, very high detail module.
1 operating session
2 ALCO S4's
1 ALCO S4 Slug
1 SW1500 Backup switcher
4 sets of brand new 100 ton coal hoppers (NS, CSX, PPLX, and DRMX)

Plus look for some added surprises! Shhhhh!

Both items are on special until SUNDAY ONLY. After that they will go back to normal price for the remainder of the Pre-Order.

Thanks Guys!

Just curious, will the mp2800 have arn by chance? I believe my mirr has the same #280. No matter I will be placing my order when I get home. Thanks!

Just curious, will the mp2800 have arn by chance? I believe my mirr has the same #280. No matter I will be placing my order when I get home. Thanks!

No, this will have it's own number, there will be more shots coming over the next several days! ;)

Thanks

Mike

I'm a CC member and used my reward points. Got them for $26, so I'm a very happy customer. I do have a question about the PVRX roster, though. Is there any chance of a set of F-7s being added?

Back