Product key not working

Jawz

When I go to register my Trainz 12 key on my profile it says the key has already been used. I don't know why, because I've never used it. It worked fine for the forum key however so I don't know what's wrong. I got the game from Steam and entered the key it gave me. Anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks if you help!

Did you purchase and download it from Steam, or did you buy a boxed set that happens to run UNDER Steam? If the latter, then it's probably a used game.

Jawz - you already appear to have registered TS 12 on your profile (Planet Auran > Serial Number). Is this a second copy you are registering?

Shane

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

I have had so many issues of late its not funny .. but as people have said contact help desk and they will reply within 24 hours normally they are great and will help you step by step . I was ready to give up but I few people from here and the help desk saved me from giving up . Im trying to upgrade to SP1 its only taken me 3 days of trying different ways still have not got SP1 but im working on it .. trust me help is here when you need it

Trainz 2nd hand sellers

I ALSO LIKE TO ADD users are now selling the TS12 Games and there product keys used, I brought my from Amazon and I contacted the seller and told him in polite way that he should not be selling TS12 Games and there product keys used. I BROUGHT THE TS12 ULTIMATE EDITION with product key used I am now thinking you should ban users for selling their version of hard back copies of Trainz.

I don't know for certain about the Trainz line of products (I suspect it will be the same) but if you look at the license agreement that you accept when you install a commercial software product (you do read it I hope:D), it almost always states that the product always remains the property of <insert name of developer here> and cannot be resold, lent, rented or otherwise distributed without the permission of <stated owner>.

In short, if you buy second hand software, then buyer beware.

Back